Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] AmazonBasics Holster Camera Case for DSLR/Mirrorless Cameras - $20.49

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 26th, 2019 5:02 pm
[OP]
Mar 11, 2008
270 posts
374 upvotes
London

[Amazon Canada] AmazonBasics Holster Camera Case for DSLR/Mirrorless Cameras - $20.49

I've had my eye on this for a while, just dropped to recent memory low (according to CCC it was $19 in 2015). It has been $27 for the last few weeks so this might be the best price.

Compatible with most SLRs with a zoom lens attached (up to 110mm)
External Dimensions: 6.9" x 6.3" x 9.0" (LxWxH)
Internal Dimensions: 6.5" x 5.9" x 7.5" (LxWxH)
Three compartments for accessories, with 2 dedicated slots for SD memory cards
Water-proof EVA base protects your camera and helps it stand
5 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2009
2351 posts
1094 upvotes
Ontario
I was watching this too. It's a nice copy of a CASE LOGIC camera case (SLRC-201, $50, they look almost identical). Can't go wrong for $20 if this is the type of camera case that fits your needs.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A GOOD MOTTO TO LIVE BY: "Vir sapit qui pauca loquitur" (It is a wise man who speaks little)
RFD MOTTO TO LIVE BY: Buy now, think later
Feb 12, 2017
45 posts
36 upvotes
Calgary
mrumble wrote:
Apr 26th, 2019 8:55 am
I've had my eye on this for a while, just dropped to recent memory low (according to CCC it was $19 in 2015). It has been $27 for the last few weeks so this might be the best price.

Compatible with most SLRs with a zoom lens attached (up to 110mm)
External Dimensions: 6.9" x 6.3" x 9.0" (LxWxH)
Internal Dimensions: 6.5" x 5.9" x 7.5" (LxWxH)
Three compartments for accessories, with 2 dedicated slots for SD memory cards
Water-proof EVA base protects your camera and helps it stand
I have been using this bag for just over 2 months. It protects a camera well and actually fits a DSLR with a battery grip.

The bag could be better if the pockets were bigger and could expand outwards. To illustrate, I could not comfortably fit a polarizer in a standard 72mm plastic case into any pocket, and a Lenspen in a side pocket leaves essentially no room for anything else in that pocket. Fortunately, I found a more compact way to carry a polarizer and I do not need much beyond a lens pen (plus spare batteries, memory cards, and a foldable white balance disc).

The bag is deep enough that I keep an extra lens under the camera when I don't take a battery grip. With some creative packing, the bag holds more than enough for walking around.