Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Amcrest 4MP UltraHD Indoor WiFi Camera, Security IP Camera with Pan/Tilt (84.99$)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 18th, 2019 3:32 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2006
2209 posts
639 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Amcrest 4MP UltraHD Indoor WiFi Camera, Security IP Camera with Pan/Tilt (84.99$)

This camera was 159.99$ now it's 99.99$ plus 15$ coupon = 84.99$

Specs:
EXPERIENCE ULTRAHD - Observe 4MP video footage on this dual-band 5GHz/2.4GHz wireless security camera with the latest image sensor, Ambarella chipset and UltraHD 4MP resolution (2688x1520). A wide 120° diagonal viewing angle allows you to cover more ground to keep what you love safe.
INTELLIGENT ALERTS - Utilize intelligent alerts that send notifications directly to your computer or smartphone via the Amcrest View Pro app. Customize your motion detection zones to receive only the alerts that you need. Be notified anytime your smart home camera goes offline.
FULLY FEATURED - With pan tilt, digital zoom, and IR night-vision up to 32 feet, you can watch what you love even in the dark. Communicate with two way audio using the built-in speaker and microphone to talk to your children, pets or loved ones from anywhere in the world. H.265 Compression technology allows for files to be compressed without any noticeable difference in quality.
MULTIPLE STORAGE OPTIONS - Amcrest Cloud optional Premium plans allow you to live-stream and playback your video footage through the Clouds intuitive interface or record your footage directly to MicroSD Card, Amcrest NVR, Synology/QNAP/WD NAS, FTP and Blue Iris.
SIMPLE. RELIABLE. SECURE. - At Amcrest, we want to ensure the safety of our customers and their homes and businesses. This WiFi IP camera features secure HTTPS/SSL and WPA2/TKIP encryption. 1-year US Warranty and Lifetime Support provided directly from Amcrest included with purchase.
10 replies
Sep 3, 2006
314 posts
141 upvotes
Montreal
I have one of their older model.. Their camera are great but their software is so bad I stopped using it at all.. That's how bad it is unfortunately. I can't believe they don't hire a team to develop something better and become a big player in this business... :(
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2006
2209 posts
639 upvotes
I got a few cameras from that brand, using them with blueiris, works perfectly thus far.
Oct 26, 2001
603 posts
138 upvotes
Saskatoon
Voltz23 wrote: I have one of their older model.. Their camera are great but their software is so bad I stopped using it at all.. That's how bad it is unfortunately. I can't believe they don't hire a team to develop something better and become a big player in this business... :(
Why don't you just use TinyCam? Their app isn't great, true, but there's better software.

I just ordered one to replace one of our 720p Amcrests. Great hardware!
Sep 23, 2005
450 posts
428 upvotes
Toronto
This model received good feedback (albeit, not a lot in total) on the ipcamtalk forums.

In for 2 to replace Motorola baby monitors.
Sep 1, 2008
672 posts
1719 upvotes
I have many brands of indoor IP cameras, including Amcrest, Foscam, Wyze, etc. Although Amcrest's mobile app is hard to use, their cloud is very reliable and the app almost never fails to connect to the camera, unlike Foscam's Chinese-made app which is intrusive and often fails to connect to the camera. Also, Amcrest's web app is rich and provides tons of configuration options. But the main differentiator for me is their night vision, where Amcrest's is way above the rest, picture quality is much better compared to the other sub-$100 brands. I think their hardware engineers deserve praise, whereas their software guys (probably outsourced) should get fired Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes

Personally, I'd buy Amcrest for hardware quality, and Wyze for the price. Stay away from Foscam.
Aug 28, 2019
129 posts
340 upvotes
Winnipeg
Fail clickbait on that manufacturer's part, that's barely over QHD.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do" -Oscar Gamble (1949-2018)
Apr 18, 2012
175 posts
53 upvotes
Saint-Jean-Sur-Riche…
15$ Coupon is back today fyi, just pulled trigger on one. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2006
2209 posts
639 upvotes
Had to 3d print a ceiling mount for this cam since it doesn't come with one. That's probably my biggest con about this cam...