Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Amoretti syrups and mixers - ALL 75% off - As low as $1.29/bottle

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 19th, 2016 9:56 pm
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24148 posts
43031 upvotes
ONTARIO

[Amazon.ca] Amoretti syrups and mixers - ALL 75% off - As low as $1.29/bottle

I know there was a thread from a couple weeks ago about these products going on sale(link), but that was for 60% off.
They are now 75% off in cart and it looks like a LOT of flavours are back in stock. I felt it deserved it's own thread.

Here's the link to all their products:
http://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=sr_st_price- ... e-asc-rank

Every single product with " 1 more promotion" mentioned below the price has an extra 75% off at checkout. As far as I can tell, every product has the promotion right now. So get it while it's hot.

Remember the discounted price does not show until you are at the last page before you checkout.
So if the price shows $5.17, it will actually be $1.29 at checkout. If the price shows $13.79, it'll be $3.45.

What makes this even hotter is that shipping is calculated based on the price BEFORE discount. So if you buy 5 bottles that are $5.17, you will get free shipping even though you're only spending $6.45. There's also NO tax.

I just bought 8 bottles for $11.64 all in.

Edit: it mentions it on the product page but just in case you missed it, each bottle comes with a free pump.
166 replies
Mar 5, 2010
740 posts
496 upvotes
Ottawa
how dependable are the flavours in your experience? some of the reviews are sort of critical of the various bottles that are available.
Apr 24, 2011
15 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks, bought. I will probably never use this. Might make nice gifts.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24148 posts
43031 upvotes
ONTARIO
thethimble wrote: Thanks, bought. I will probably never use this. Might make nice gifts.
I bought some Apple Pie ones during the 60% off sale for $2/ea. I figured if I didn't like it, it was so cheap I could give some bottles away.
These syrups come in a nice box with a little pamphlet and a free pump. Perfect for gifting, in my opinion.
Deal Addict
May 30, 2011
3327 posts
1948 upvotes
Thanks - got $18 back from amazon chat after calculating what my previous order total would have been!
Some of the items were OOS now (Apple Pie, Jasmine) so they wouldn't give the additional discount on those at this time - I will have to watch to see if they come back in stock with the 75% discount to save the $1.56
Dec 17, 2010
257 posts
86 upvotes
Winnipeg
Thanks OP! Almost ordered last time but the flavor I wanted wasn't on sale. Picked up a 3 pack of the berry flavors now for $10.35.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24148 posts
43031 upvotes
ONTARIO
flyer12 wrote: Thanks - got $18 back from amazon chat after calculating what my previous order total would have been!
Some of the items were OOS now (Apple Pie, Jasmine) so they wouldn't give the additional discount on those at this time - I will have to watch to see if they come back in stock with the 75% discount to save the $1.56
I swear I NEVER have good luck when I contact Amazon.

I just tried to get back a few bucks on an order I made a few days ago (that just shipped yesterday). When the items were 60% off. The customer service guy tells me "sorry, we can't refund you because the item is sold by the seller and not Amazon". I say "but it's fulfilled by Amazon".
"Sorry, the seller is the one who controls the price". Whatever.

So lame. It's only a few bucks difference though so not a huge deal. Just wish they were consistent. Refund one person, deny another.
Deal Addict
May 30, 2011
3327 posts
1948 upvotes
BobSagget wrote: I swear I NEVER have good luck when I contact Amazon.

I just tried to get back a few bucks on an order I made a few days ago (that just shipped yesterday). When the items were 60% off. The customer service guy tells me "sorry, we can't refund you because the item is sold by the seller and not Amazon". I say "but it's fulfilled by Amazon".
"Sorry, the seller is the one who controls the price". Whatever.

So lame. It's only a few bucks difference though so not a huge deal. Just wish they were consistent. Refund one person, deny another.
I had to indicate that I was in the process of returning the items to amazon at their cost in another internet window and then adding them to my cart and purchasing with the new discount before they saw my point and agreed to just issue the refund.
Deal Addict
May 30, 2011
3327 posts
1948 upvotes
Hmmm = got 13 bottles last sale ($55 less the $18 additional discount noted above); have another 16 bottles in my cart ($48).
Debating on pulling the trigger...
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24148 posts
43031 upvotes
ONTARIO
flyer12 wrote: Hmmm = got 13 bottles last sale ($55 less the $18 additional discount noted above); have another 16 bottles in my cart ($48).
Debating on pulling the trigger...
Stuff is starting to go OOS, so if you want more I'd buy now.

hazelnut is gone, vanilla bean is almost out. Probably a lot more within the next half hour.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2006
1290 posts
707 upvotes
GTA
Thanks OP. Was just about to check out when I realized some of my stuff got moved to the "saved" section cause they were OOS.

Has anyone else noticed that it seems liek the prices of some of the flavours went up though? English toffee is ~$20-ish?

[Edit] NVM, I just got 4 bottles, total was around $30-ish in the cart, ended up at $7 with free shipping.
Nov 30, 2007
821 posts
336 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Thanks Bob, the price is right on this one! Bought about 12 items, a few 3-packs for gifts, maybe 20 bottles for $40? Not bad!
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24148 posts
43031 upvotes
ONTARIO
sedated_xtc wrote: Thanks OP. Was just about to check out when I realized some of my stuff got moved to the "saved" section cause they were OOS.

Has anyone else noticed that it seems liek the prices of some of the flavours went up though? English toffee is ~$20-ish?
Crema di English Toffee is $20ish. The regular one is $13.64 though.

Regular kind:
http://www.amazon.ca/Amoretti-Premium-E ... ish+toffee

Note: slightly better pricing if you're buying multiples to buy the 3-pack (8.97 in cart - $2.97 a bottle).
Deal Addict
May 12, 2005
1353 posts
447 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Ordered 6 bottles.
Sep 23, 2008
86 posts
191 upvotes
Toronto
I pulled the trigger on these in the fall and haven't liked any of the flavours so far (Gingerbread, Pumpkin Spice, Egg Nog). We had to give away the Pumpkin Spice, finished the Egg Nog out of spite, and are currently staring at a mostly full Gingerbread trying to figure out how in the world it comes close to tasting like gingerbread.

Maybe I'm not putting enough in? (That's what she said.)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will occasionally post useful information; also, nudes.