Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Ashley Furnitures Dining Room Chairs - set of 2 - $105.45

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 17th, 2019 2:22 am
Jun 25, 2018
147 posts
191 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Ashley Furnitures Dining Room Chairs - set of 2 - $105.45

Set of 2, Solid, heavy chairs

In store price for this is currently $140 for 1 chair.
https://ashleyhomestore.ca/products/afh ... 4436747850

I ordered these last week and these came with no defect and exactly as in the store

I also bought the matching bench (which was slightly cheaper than in store also)
16 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2012
1071 posts
2378 upvotes
Anyone know if this is a good deal? I'm on the fence about this. In need of a dining set but don't really know if this is still too much for chairs?

Edit: I bought 3 sets. Reviews look very promising and if they are not too good, I will just return. Thanks!
2010-2023 Contest Winnings = $0
Dec 23, 2005
519 posts
77 upvotes
Vancouver
Am also looking for durable chairs/bench/table. Tempted to order these chairs/bench - does anyone know where to get a similar table?
Jan 11, 2017
164 posts
90 upvotes
Badboy.ca has all the Ashley stuff on sale, extra 10% off as well. Got my set (4 chairs, bench, table) for under a grand with tax.
Jun 25, 2018
147 posts
191 upvotes
Pilgrim wrote: Am also looking for durable chairs/bench/table. Tempted to order these chairs/bench - does anyone know where to get a similar table?
I was able to find a matching table on clearance in Ashley store for $150, bring the the total to $500+tax for everything
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2010
5621 posts
1552 upvotes
Toronto
Rapsrawk wrote: Badboy.ca has all the Ashley stuff on sale, extra 10% off as well. Got my set (4 chairs, bench, table) for under a grand with tax.
found these for $210~ after the discount

https://www.badboy.ca/ashley-bolanburg- ... -2-cn.html

not sure if its 2 or 1 though, probably 1 lol

id say looks a lot more luxurious than OP's link. Anyone else have any thoughts?
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2012
1071 posts
2378 upvotes
fttn wrote: Deal dead?
I'm still seeing it in stock for $105
2010-2023 Contest Winnings = $0
Mar 15, 2011
59 posts
130 upvotes
Toronto
I went in store to try these out.

They were surprisingly sturdy for the price and looked pretty good. It's not Mennonite maple furniture quality, but for the price it's a very decent chair.

Better than any of the chairs we tried during Bay Days and they were twice the price.

Lots of reports online of defects though, so I'll keep an eye out if any of the shipped ones have problems.
Feb 5, 2007
425 posts
353 upvotes
Still $105 but out of stock. You can try them out at an Ashley store. Retails $199 each. Stellar deal for two.
Aug 11, 2018
71 posts
63 upvotes
Edmonton
I clicked on the "New from $105" link and it allowed me to order them. E-mail from Amazon confirming order says "We'll notify you via e-mail when we have an estimated delivery date for this item".

Absolutely no clue what % chance there is that it ever ships, but worth rolling the dice on this deal for sure.
Jun 25, 2018
147 posts
191 upvotes
dan780 wrote: I clicked on the "New from $105" link and it allowed me to order them. E-mail from Amazon confirming order says "We'll notify you via e-mail when we have an estimated delivery date for this item".

Absolutely no clue what % chance there is that it ever ships, but worth rolling the dice on this deal for sure.
I ordered last week and got mine in 3 days. No reason why you shouldn’t get yours

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)