Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Assassins Creed Odyssey PS4 - $58

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 23rd, 2018 5:04 pm
5 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2017
1176 posts
2195 upvotes
Shhhh... I’m trying to sell my copy on kijiji for $60 Winking Face good deal though, excellent game
Sep 9, 2011
86 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
got some connections to get the game dirt cheap and it's a blast so far, pleasantly surprised at how good it is

I have not played a full game since ACIII and it has very distinct Witcher III vibes, I may go back to buying AC games at release after this game
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37128 upvotes
eBGames is starting to give $50 credits on newly released games that are bought, finished within two to three weeks, and returned for a $50 credit.

It's great for folks who are 'serious' gamers.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Apr 21, 2004
233 posts
228 upvotes
Chilliwack
redflagdealsguy wrote: eBGames is starting to give $50 credits on newly released games that are bought, finished within two to three weeks, and returned for a $50 credit.

It's great for folks who are 'serious' gamers.
They'ev always done that, but its within 2 weeks but this month there are games that can be returned within a month for 50

Guaranteed $50 Trade Credit
For select new releases priced $69.99 and higher, customers are guaranteed to get $50 for them, up to two weeks after launch

Assassin's Creed Odyssey
Call Of Cthulu
Call Of Duty Black Ops 4
Lego Dc Super Villians
Mario Party Switch
My Hero Ones Justice
Red Dead Redemption 2
Soul Calibur Vi
Warriors Orchi 4
Wwe 2k19

***ASSASSIN’S CREED ODYSSEY, MARIO PARTY SWITCH, CALL OF DUTY, RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 & WWE 2K19 will be extended Guaranteed $50 for 30 days!***
Deal Fanatic
Apr 5, 2016
6116 posts
4613 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
How long is it taking you to finish the game? I'm 22 hours in and only 39% completed. This game is taking forever haha. I'm trying to finish before RDR2 comes out.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)