Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Atlantic Fold Away 32-Inch Wheeled Duffle Bag [$14 - PRIME only]

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 7th, 2017 4:15 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
2031 posts
786 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon Canada] Atlantic Fold Away 32-Inch Wheeled Duffle Bag [$14 - PRIME only]

Credits to Bargain Barrels for this deal. Couldn't find if this was posted.

32 Inch Duffle Bag with Wheels @ $14.00. Lowest price it's ever been. It looks like it is also only for Amazon PRIME members.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00W1MAOXS/
10 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
2368 posts
534 upvotes
Abbotsford, B.C.
They call it a wheeled bag, yet the question was asked if it has wheels and the answer was no?
Still a useful bag, just a weird label on it
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
2031 posts
786 upvotes
Toronto
raskal wrote:
Oct 6th, 2017 11:48 pm
They call it a wheeled bag, yet the question was asked if it has wheels and the answer was no?
Still a useful bag, just a weird label on it
Looks like that person didn't read the question properly or they were answering "no wheels (in pictures)". The other answers say the wheels are decent:

Yes, it does, 2 recessed wheels on the back, so can be rolled/pulled.
By gymix on March 23, 2016

Yes it does. We used it for a recent trip to check a pack n play for a flight. No damage at all to the bag. Excellent value for money
By Adat on March 23, 2016

Yes, it has two wheels on the bottom, and it's slightly curved
By Amazon Customer on March 23, 2016
May 7, 2007
21 posts
46 upvotes
Montreal
I have a random question: what is the point to have wheels for duffle bag?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
2031 posts
786 upvotes
Toronto
hee jae shin wrote:
Oct 7th, 2017 12:02 am
I have a random question: what is the point to have wheels for duffle bag?
I purchased one as an alternative to a carry-on luggage. More compact and if it gets to heavy I'm hoping it's not too difficult to roll around. Sometimes if I'm only travelling with a duffle bag my shoulder or neck gets sore so I'm thinking you can take breaks holding it and rolling it. For $14 it seems decent.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
1870 posts
423 upvotes
Gatineau
I don't fly but I could imagine being stuck in a airport for hours and such the wheels being great for smooth surfaces and such. Some people might have strange jobs and such as well maybe they have sports equipment they take to a school each day or other day they need to wheel in the hallway or work somewhere they need them for. I could see a lot of uses outside of using them outside but within building with decent smooth floors are very low carpet like office carpets.
---
TIL that having your twitter/steam information as a signature is self promotion now lol.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7235 posts
1429 upvotes
Edmonton
kanechart wrote:
Oct 7th, 2017 12:44 am
I don't fly but I could imagine being stuck in a airport for hours and such the wheels being great for smooth surfaces and such. Some people might have strange jobs and such as well maybe they have sports equipment they take to a school each day or other day they need to wheel in the hallway or work somewhere they need them for. I could see a lot of uses outside of using them outside but within building with decent smooth floors are very low carpet like office carpets.

You could pack this in a bag, and use it as additional luggage if need be, when on a trip to somewhere where the souvenirs take up all of the space. Like Disneyland. That happens there, I know. ;)
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
1870 posts
423 upvotes
Gatineau
jory29 wrote:
Oct 7th, 2017 3:02 am
You could pack this in a bag, and use it as additional luggage if need be, when on a trip to somewhere where the souvenirs take up all of the space. Like Disneyland. That happens there, I know. ;)
I'm a bit of a nerd. If I stay at my Mothers place and drive 500km's I stay for normally a week or 2 and bring my entire PC with 3 monitors. These will be great to store things like all the monitors and other PC parts let alone my clothes and such :P I bought 3 myself. One for my GF as well now.
---
TIL that having your twitter/steam information as a signature is self promotion now lol.