Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

AUKEY 3 Port USB 3.0 Hub w\ Gigabit LAN Adapter

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 30th, 2016 5:58 pm
Tags:
Feb 23, 2008
242 posts
230 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] AUKEY 3 Port USB 3.0 Hub w\ Gigabit LAN Adapter

I'm being lazy... copying and pasting only...

Connect to the future
Featuring a high-grade chipset and durable adapter, this hub ensures a stable power supply while you work. Get steady operation for years to come. Whether at home or in the office, add another do-without fixture to the company of your desk.

SuperSpeed for 4
With transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, set aside less time for syncing and more time for work. With 4 data terminals to choose from, forget about ever having to switch or unplug again.

Lightspeed Link-Up
Connect to the 1 Gigabit Ethernet port and access superfast network speeds of up to 1000Mbps. The fitted USB 3.0 Cable makes sure your data syncing is just as quick.

Full Functionality
Small but powerful. The hub supports hot swapping. A built-in surge protector will keep your devices safe, while complete backwards compatibility with all generations of USB will ensure that all of your existing USB devices work seamlessly.

Compatible Devices:
Devices Supported: Flash Drive, Cell Phone, Tablet, Camera, Card Reader, MP3, MP4, Mouse, Keyboard, Wireless Adapter.

Notes:
• This hub is not a stand-alone charger. Due to its combined current of 5V 900mA, please do not connect it to high power-consuming devices or high-output devices. It is also not compatible with iPads or any other devices which have irregular charging requirements.
• Some USB 3.0 devices (such as Apple SuperDrive and some WD hard drives) require direct connection to host ports.
• 2.4 GHz wireless devices may not work around USB 3.0 ports. Try using a USB 2.0 connection.
• For Win2000/XP/7/8/8.1, when using the ethernet port, please set up the driver in the offered disk for better using. Mac OS or Win10 or above does not need to install a driver.

Why AUKEY:
24 Month worry-free warranty
24 hr dedicated email customer support
High quality, cutting edge technology at affordable prices
12 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2014
1063 posts
866 upvotes
Vancouver
interesting item, but grabbed one to test that gigabit lan, thanks OP!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2002
6826 posts
7572 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks, ordered, as usual with Aukey and Amazon.ca there's no HST charged! :D
Si Tacuisses, Philosophus Mansisses
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2008
4059 posts
812 upvotes
Windsor
Been using one of these on a Macbook for over a year, I can vouch for the GbE being solid - good buy.
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2004
4638 posts
799 upvotes
Toronto
In for one for my macbook pro 2015,hope it's good.
Heatware

Go Portugal Go
Deal Fanatic
Aug 4, 2005
8488 posts
1291 upvotes
Brampton
I always said I'll buy something like this because my new laptop does not have a Ethernet port. Only thing is now I got used to the wifi.

Should I spend $18?
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2009
1494 posts
745 upvotes
London Area
Hmmmm. Any one have this set up with a Nexus Player? With an OTG adapter, this could be a great USB hub/LAN adapter.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2011
1241 posts
620 upvotes
The 6ix
Badman wrote: I always said I'll buy something like this because my new laptop does not have a Ethernet port. Only thing is now I got used to the wifi.

Should I spend $18?
Yes. Because this is RFD and you've just been hit with the red flag effect
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
2906 posts
3046 upvotes
Toronto
Badman wrote: I always said I'll buy something like this because my new laptop does not have a Ethernet port. Only thing is now I got used to the wifi.

Should I spend $18?
It can be really useful like when you go to a hotel that charges for wifi but have ethernet sitting there.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)