6186 upvotes

Aukey 30% off Sale: Earphones, Speakers, Keyboards, Dashcam

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Amazon.ca
Aukey 30% off Sale: Earphones, Speakers, Keyboards, Dashcam

https://www.facebook.com/AukeyCA/
30% OFF Promo Code: AUKTECH1

They have 10 items on sale. Below are the noteworthy ones.

AUKEY Headphones, In-Ear Earbuds with Metal Housing, Ergonomic Comfort-Fit, Built-in Mic for iPhone, Samsung, Tablet, PC, and Other Devices with 3.5 mm Audio Output-Space Gray
https://www.amazon.ca/AUKEY-Headphones- ... 01C83G8MA/
$10.49 after discount

AUKEY Bluetooth Speaker with Enhanced Bass, Dual 8W Drivers and Built-In Microphone, Wireless Portable Stereo Speaker for Echo Dot, iPhone, iPad, Samsung and More (Silver)
https://www.amazon.ca/AUKEY-Bluetooth-E ... 06X6MX4Z2/
$39.19 after Discount

AUKEY Sport Bluetooth Headphone, Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless Stereo Sport Headphones Running Gym Exercise Sweatproof Earphones with Built-in Mic for iPhone, Samsung, Android Smartphones
https://www.amazon.ca/AUKEY-Bluetooth-H ... 00WTUGRGA/
$18.19 after Discount
22 replies
Oct 13, 2015
909 posts
276 upvotes
Sainte-Dorothee, QC
Need a sport bluetooth headphone, $18.19 sounds good, any experience of the sounds quality?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
7278 posts
6186 upvotes
likemontreal wrote:
Sep 25th, 2017 10:53 am
Need a sport bluetooth headphone, $18.19 sounds good, any experience of the sounds quality?
I have the Yellow Noodle Cable Bluetooth Sport earphones from a year ago. It's adequate for its use, battery life is pretty good as well. Bass is a bit muddy but overall ok
caveat_emptor wrote:
Sep 25th, 2017 10:34 am
is the dash cam any good?
Go for the Xiaomi Yi Car DVR.
Last edited by Wizard1 on Sep 25th, 2017 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 13, 2015
909 posts
276 upvotes
Sainte-Dorothee, QC
Thanks for the comment, I'm ok with a bit muddy bass. I just use it for jogging, so it is fine.Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Jun 19, 2011
62 posts
45 upvotes
WINNIPEG
I have a few pairs of the MPOW equivalent to these and I find them slipping out with the earpiece supports provided (only when running, fine for stairs or bike).

These anker earbuds are a bit pricier at $30 but I have found them to be much better at staying in my ears.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2010
1738 posts
271 upvotes
Somewhere Out There
Wizard1 wrote:
Sep 25th, 2017 11:02 am
I have the Yellow Noodle Cable Bluetooth Sport earphones from a year ago. It's adequate for its use, battery life is pretty good as well. Bass is a bit muddy but overall ok

Go for the Xiaomi Yi Car DVR.
Thanks bud.
Xiaomi yi car dvd is currently on sale at amazon.com
I ordered that instead
Including conversion and shipping its almost the same price as aukey dash cam
Banned
Sep 21, 2017
1 posts
they have different 30% sale every week now

hope there are some real deals
Aug 4, 2004
684 posts
91 upvotes
Vancouver
blue_lammer wrote:
Sep 25th, 2017 10:58 am
There are issues with the battery expanding and popping out the LCD screen. Aukey says there wasn't enough room and have fixed the issue. They are still using lithium-polymer batteries, just added more space for it to expand. I don't think that's a good choice for hotter environments.
You sure you're thinking the right dash cam? The Anker Roav had the battery issue with the screen popping out/case expansion. The Aukey DR01 is a capacitor based dash cam. Just an FYI.

I have the Aukey DR01 in the wife's car, and haven't had any issues with it. Been using it since March.
Licensed Automotive Technician
Amateur/Hobbyist Photographer. My gear: Canon T1i + Tamron 17-50mm XR Di II f/2.8 + Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 + 430EX II
Sep 25, 2017
87 posts
48 upvotes
Strong/Free Canada
Got two of the Bluetooth headset in blue to qualify for free ship. Should do its purpose for working out and cheap set for travelling. Thanks OP!
"Buy now...think later...You can always return it."
Mar 7, 2006
504 posts
178 upvotes
Mississauga
sphish wrote:
Sep 26th, 2017 12:01 am
You sure you're thinking the right dash cam? The Anker Roav had the battery issue with the screen popping out/case expansion. The Aukey DR01 is a capacitor based dash cam. Just an FYI.

I have the Aukey DR01 in the wife's car, and haven't had any issues with it. Been using it since March.
Whoops, yeah, switched the cameras. The DR01 has non exist error notifications and there's no reason to get it over the Viofo G1WS. The DR02 might be OK on sale.
Sep 11, 2008
198 posts
69 upvotes
Quebec
How does the SK-S1 compare to the Anker SoundCore?
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2005
1791 posts
389 upvotes
Toronto
Would it be possible to connect the Aukey Bluetooth Speaker to a bluetooth enabled soundbar to extend the audio from living room to kitchen?