Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] AUKEY Headphones, in-Ear Earbuds with Metal Housing, Ergonomic Comfort-Fit, Built-in Mic - $7.50

[OP]
May 2, 2018
26 posts
26 upvotes

[Amazon Canada] AUKEY Headphones, in-Ear Earbuds with Metal Housing, Ergonomic Comfort-Fit, Built-in Mic - $7.50

Double dip lightning deal + $1 coupon drops this to $7.49. Decent earbuds for the price if you tend to lose yours.
3h36 minutes left as of this posting.
7 replies
Jan 13, 2018
6 posts
2 upvotes
Had these in the past. They are ok. They won't last long. But as OP said good if you are kind of person who tends to lose often.
Oct 31, 2018
41 posts
86 upvotes
4330 Adelaide St Tor…
RFDLaks wrote:
Mar 2nd, 2019 12:34 pm
Had these in the past. They are ok. They won't last long. But as OP said good if you are kind of person who tends to lose often.
Do you mean the quality is similar as Dollarama earbuds?
Lehmann L
Jan 13, 2018
6 posts
2 upvotes
miltonmichael wrote:
Mar 2nd, 2019 1:15 pm
Do you mean the quality is similar as Dollarama earbuds?
I haven't tried any dollarama ones to be honest. But if I have to guess they may be better. They don't look cheap.
May 10, 2005
17 posts
5 upvotes
Those are way better than the dollaramas' one
Nov 30, 2015
36 posts
25 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Thanks OP! Got one. Good deal for headphones with a mic and from a company with good warranty support.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
4547 posts
1705 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Canuckbert wrote:
Mar 2nd, 2019 3:59 pm
Thanks OP! Got one. Good deal for headphones with a mic and from a company with good warranty support.
Forgets about warranty. It is just a gimmick. The shipping itself cost more than the earbud.

Deal is over. It cost $8 now. 51 c more
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Dec 19, 2006
275 posts
54 upvotes
I've never had to ship an Aukey/Anker item back. They've always just sent a replacement and have been pretty good about it.