Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Batman: The Complete Animated Series Deluxe Limited Edition Blu-ray (Preorder) - $103.25

Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
14353 posts
15717 upvotes
Oil Country
witenite wrote: Final price is all in US dollar ? No hidden tariff fees? Shipping fees?
I’m assuming it’s easy to cancel
Final price during checkout is what you pay. With shipping and import fees, it works out to $116.87USD to Edmonton. It's always easy to cancel with Amazon, as long as your order hasn't shipped.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4440 posts
2955 upvotes
fudge_u wrote: Final price during checkout is what you pay. With shipping and import fees, it works out to $116.87USD to Edmonton. It's always easy to cancel with Amazon, as long as your order hasn't shipped.
Ya just double checking
Will order with rfd motto buy now think later
I see ebatez USA doesn’t give any cashback, worth to sign up on another site
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
14353 posts
15717 upvotes
Oil Country
witenite wrote: Ya just double checking
Will order with rfd motto buy now think later
I see ebatez USA doesn’t give any cashback, worth to sign up on another site
Sign up for the email notification on Amazon.ca. Maybe they'll open up preorders again.
Aug 2, 2018
7 posts
21 upvotes
Thank you for posting this OP. Sorry if a new forum has already been made but a new product has become available on Amazon.ca:

https://www.amazon.ca/Batman-Animated-B ... ted+series

The information from Amazon.ca's website for this product is as follows:

Product Name: Batman Animated Series: DE: LE [Blu-ray]
List Price: CDN$ 159.99
Price: CDN$ 111.99 & FREE Shipping. Details
This title will be released on October 16, 2018.
Product Description: Batman: The Complete Animated Series Deluxe Limited Edition (BD)

Both might be the same product but if you visit the Deal Link in OP's post, the original product is now an Imported product.
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
14353 posts
15717 upvotes
Oil Country
markopolo21 wrote: Thank you for posting this OP. Sorry if a new forum has already been made but a new product has become available on Amazon.ca:

https://www.amazon.ca/Batman-Animated-B ... ted+series

The information from Amazon.ca's website for this product is as follows:

Product Name: Batman Animated Series: DE: LE [Blu-ray]
List Price: CDN$ 159.99
Price: CDN$ 111.99 & FREE Shipping. Details
This title will be released on October 16, 2018.
Product Description: Batman: The Complete Animated Series Deluxe Limited Edition (BD)

Both might be the same product but if you visit the Deal Link in OP's post, the original product is now an Imported product.
No new post has been created. You should create a new one. I wonder if this version will be bilingual?
Aug 2, 2018
7 posts
21 upvotes
Sounds good. I have created one that is currently being reviewed by the moderators.
Jun 13, 2005
290 posts
149 upvotes
vancouver
Just got this email from Amazon... WTF?
Hello from Amazon.ca.

We're sorry to report the release of the following item has been cancelled:

"Batman: The Complete Animated Series [Import]"

Although we'd expected to be able to send this item to you, we've since found it won't be released after all. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience we've caused you.

We've cancelled this item from your order.

Your order is now closed.
Feb 28, 2005
349 posts
226 upvotes
Montreal
c3apollyon wrote: Just got this email from Amazon... WTF?
Yup, just got the same e-mail. This is my second cancelled order by Amazon in the past two weeks. I'm not terribly impressed right now.
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
14353 posts
15717 upvotes
Oil Country
c3apollyon wrote: Just got this email from Amazon... WTF?
ZooLoo wrote: Yup, just got the same e-mail. This is my second cancelled order by Amazon in the past two weeks. I'm not terribly impressed right now.
They cancelled my order too. I promptly ordered from Amazon.com for $87USD plus shipping. Not impressed though, I would have been choked if I missed getting this, as there will only be 30,000 copies available.
Jun 13, 2005
290 posts
149 upvotes
vancouver
Given there has been no indication the set has been cancelled I'm not sure what Amazon's excuse is for cancelling these. I will be very upset if they re-introduce it later at a higher price point.
Aug 31, 2008
872 posts
509 upvotes
Same email received. Really disappointed by this.
May 3, 2011
224 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
Yep. Cancelled. Also my 2nd "cancellation" in the past couple of weeks since they decided to cancel an Amiibo pre-order I'd made for my kids. As they become more and more of a monopoly I expect much more of this, and there's nothing much we can do about it.
Feb 28, 2005
349 posts
226 upvotes
Montreal
fudge_u wrote: I'm going to rip into Amazon now. Contacting their customer support.
Got an update?
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
14353 posts
15717 upvotes
Oil Country
ZooLoo wrote: Got an update?
Got an update. They issued me a $10 credit plus a one month extension to my Prime subscription. :rolleyes:

On a side note, I did find that Amazon.co.uk is selling the regular edition minus the deluxe edition bonus items for about $90CAD shipped. Apparently all of the video content is the same.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07G4CKGXK/

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)