Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

[Beer] Stella Artois Chalices - 50% Off - $14 for two

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 21st, 2019 3:44 pm
Thread Summary
Don't drink beer? No deal for you!
61 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2006
2451 posts
873 upvotes
Eagleson82 wrote: https://www.amazon.ca/Stella-Artois-871 ... way&sr=8-8

Bette rtha nthe deal going on in USA right now for $5USD because no fees import
That is a very millennial deal for a marketing trap*.

"Allez dis Jojo, encore une chope! "

*Stella is really a common beer but tries to be premium with slick marketing which include fancy advertisement, glasses and bottles. With quite some success apparently.
Deal Addict
May 20, 2009
1524 posts
1167 upvotes
Mississauga
Am I missing something?
This is NOT beer, rather just the glasses?
PM $13/30 days, 250MB, 100Min with unlimited incoming/30d
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2006
2119 posts
763 upvotes
Thornhill
gardener28 wrote: Am I missing something?
This is NOT beer, rather just the glasses?
Yup. There is no mention of beer. Chalice = drinking glass
Ahhh Papoy
Banned
Jun 1, 2019
48 posts
106 upvotes
andreid wrote: That is a very millennial deal for a marketing trap*.

*Stella is really a common beer but tries to be premium with slick marketing which include fancy advertisement, glasses and bottles. With quite some success apparently.
k
Jun 3, 2012
523 posts
338 upvotes
YORK
too small. Was hoping for 40 or 50 cl. nice glasses though. I'll have to stick with my dollarama glass handle mug for a bit longer like a peasant.
Jun 3, 2006
962 posts
162 upvotes
Mississauga
I just donated a set of 4 to value village. Got them as a gift, didn't use them once. If anyone wants to go by the VV @ Hurontario & Bristol, you'll probably land a steal.
BerryPride :D
Jun 5, 2007
398 posts
392 upvotes
Shangri-La
Got 6 of these for free from a friend that works in a bar, promotional item anyway I never use them to small and ugly.
Deal Addict
May 17, 2017
1288 posts
3734 upvotes
Would it kill people to proofread their post before posting?
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4960 posts
6861 upvotes
GTA
I picked up a dozen of these for free when someone had discarded a case curbside. They are nice glasses to drink from, but fragile. I gave 6 to a friend and kept 6 for myself, mine all broke within a couple years.

Nice freebies, but I wouldn't pay for them, certainly not $7 a glass
Mar 26, 2019
63 posts
223 upvotes
My sister would bring some home from the bar she worked at. Have so many of these. I like these glasses though. Thanks op.
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2007
1172 posts
637 upvotes
Toronto
andreid wrote: That is a very millennial deal for a marketing trap*.

It's one of the most balanced beers I've ever tried. Not sure why you think it's not premium.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
2913 posts
3056 upvotes
Toronto
cwh2 wrote: Water.org link

Why don't you buy it here? At least it's for a good cause. Cheaper too.
Do they sell in Canada? Link was pointing to Amazon.com
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
Jun 26, 2012
398 posts
649 upvotes
Toronto
Interesting how people in North America thinks this is a premium beer while anyone in France/Belgium would agree this is probably one of the crappiest beer you can find there.... So having a Stella glass would be a hot deal now? Even for free this is still garbage...
Banned
Jun 1, 2019
48 posts
106 upvotes
cwh2 wrote: Water.org link

Why don't you buy it here? At least it's for a good cause. Cheaper too.
*$3.13 helps provide 5 years of clean water for 1 person in the developing world. Stella Artois will donate $3.13 to Water.org for every Limited-Edition Stella Artois Chalice sold in the U.S. between 1/1/19 and 12/31/19, up to 300,000 chalices.
Oct 21, 2006
310 posts
46 upvotes
GTA
this is not a good deal at all, Stella has a massive marketing budget and they do promos in bars all the time, where u buy a pint of stella and they give u the glass for free. Thats how i got a bunch of mine.
Mar 14, 2017
539 posts
1216 upvotes
mawzi wrote: It's one of the most balanced beers I've ever tried. Not sure why you think it's not premium.
I take it you've never left Ontario...? This is the Budweiser of Europe. They taste quite similar too. Its also frequently $23 for 24 bottles at Super C (dans la belle province)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)