Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

BenQ RL2455HM 24-inch LED 1MS Monitor 2x HDMI - $149.99 + Free Shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 29th, 2015 10:47 pm
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2012
5437 posts
4855 upvotes
Toronto
qwazyd0gg wrote: So I got my price match declined because they stated the monitor is out of stock today. I've had this issue too many times with BestBuy holding me accountable for stock levels when THEY check stock vs when I actually place the price beat request. I refreshed the page all day and an hour ago there were 3 in stock again so I took a screenshot and wrote them back again. I find it ridiculous that they will not price protect their own stock anymore without a fight.
Why not just order directly from Amazon.ca when it was on sale?
Deal Addict
May 6, 2012
3431 posts
1079 upvotes
He probably bought it previously and was trying to price guarantee. That's what I'm trying to do as well. Just bought this like 2 weeks ago for full price since it was already reasonable and I had a tournament coming up. Great TV, refresh rate is a little low compared to top end monitors but good for 60 fps. My competitive performance has skyrocketed compared to playing on a 42 inch TV.
Temp. Banned
Mar 7, 2011
229 posts
177 upvotes
zentro wrote: Why not just order directly from Amazon.ca when it was on sale?
I ordered it from BestBuy on April 13th for $199 so I was just trying to price match against today's price.
Temp. Banned
Mar 7, 2011
229 posts
177 upvotes
VanceMendoza wrote: He probably bought it previously and was trying to price guarantee. That's what I'm trying to do as well. Just bought this like 2 weeks ago for full price since it was already reasonable and I had a tournament coming up. Great TV, refresh rate is a little low compared to top end monitors but good for 60 fps. My competitive performance has skyrocketed compared to playing on a 42 inch TV.
You want my screenshot of item in stock in case they give you a hard time? Feel free to PM if you need it
Deal Addict
May 6, 2012
3431 posts
1079 upvotes
qwazyd0gg wrote: You want my screenshot of item in stock in case they give you a hard time? Feel free to PM if you need it
Yes please, thank you very much. I'll PM.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2862 posts
2537 upvotes
Vancouveresque
Boodie wrote: doh.. wanted to get one :(
It's still on sale for $149 at Best Buy. Link is towards the bottom of the OP.

edit: ah, sold out. duh. sorry.
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2012
1457 posts
685 upvotes
Woodbridge
Damn... if anyone has buyers remorse in T.O area let me know looking for 2.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2862 posts
2537 upvotes
Vancouveresque
Got mine from Amazon today but it seems like they're 'stealing' the global hotkeys in Windows.. does anyone have any ideas how to disable this? I'd really like to use the media keys on my keyboard and headphones again.. :(
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2011
2351 posts
1122 upvotes
Edmonton
Mine came today - great monitor, looks significantly better for my consoles than my old Samsung and I managed to match (almost) the colour and brightness with my XL2420Z.

Anyone else have weird audio out from the headphone jack? The audio comes through clear, but there's absolutely no bass whatsoever. I tried it with speakers and headphones and it's the same both ways. The old Samsung did not have this issue, I'm not sure if it's a defect and isn't splitting the audio cleanly from the HDMI or something.
GeeCee wrote: Got mine from Amazon today but it seems like they're 'stealing' the global hotkeys in Windows.. does anyone have any ideas how to disable this? I'd really like to use the media keys on my keyboard and headphones again.. :(
I unfortunately can't help you there - tried playing with the media keys and they seem to work correctly. Are you connecting by DVI?

It's set up as my secondary monitor but I don't know if that would make a difference as far as Windows is concerned. What are your hotkeys controlling on the monitor?
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2862 posts
2537 upvotes
Vancouveresque
Skadefryd wrote: Mine came today - great monitor, looks significantly better for my consoles than my old Samsung and I managed to match (almost) the colour and brightness with my XL2420Z.

Anyone else have weird audio out from the headphone jack? The audio comes through clear, but there's absolutely no bass whatsoever. I tried it with speakers and headphones and it's the same both ways. The old Samsung did not have this issue, I'm not sure if it's a defect and isn't splitting the audio cleanly from the HDMI or something.

I unfortunately can't help you there - tried playing with the media keys and they seem to work correctly. Are you connecting by DVI?

It's set up as my secondary monitor but I don't know if that would make a difference as far as Windows is concerned. What are your hotkeys controlling on the monitor?
I haven't mucked around with the audio so I unfortunately can't answer your question, but I connected via HDMI which I suspect may have something to do with it. I've tried switching to DVI but still need to reboot after doing so.. my hotkeys on the monitors are unchanged, so point at picture mode, picture settings, etc rather than volume or any other controls.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2011
2351 posts
1122 upvotes
Edmonton
GeeCee wrote: I haven't mucked around with the audio so I unfortunately can't answer your question, but I connected via HDMI which I suspect may have something to do with it. I've tried switching to DVI but still need to reboot after doing so.. my hotkeys on the monitors are unchanged, so point at picture mode, picture settings, etc rather than volume or any other controls.
Yeah, it almost sounds like the monitor is taking those inputs as CEC commands or something, although I don't know how many video cards support that over HDMI. If DVI doesn't fix it, however, I'm not sure what the cause would be.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)