Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Bissell 86T3 Professional Grade Carpet Cleaner $380

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 6th, 2021 3:23 am
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2017
2483 posts
284 upvotes
Im a prime member, are returns free for this green monster ? :)
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2017
2483 posts
284 upvotes
IntramuralDavid wrote: Sorry I should have worded that better. I use the upholstery attachment for my car seats and the floor. The unit is too big to fit in my car to clean. However for the floor mats that come out, the cylinder brush works perfect on.
I assume the cylinder brush be too hard on seat upholstery. If the mats are out, can't you just use a pressure washer instead. Seem it even do a better job.
Temp. Banned
Apr 13, 2016
747 posts
491 upvotes
reggyDeal wrote: Im a prime member, are returns free for this green monster ? :)
...Hard to say. It's such a heavy item so I doubt it. The only way you could probably get out of return shipping, even as a Prime member, is to reject the order.
[Inappropriate signature]
Temp. Banned
Apr 13, 2016
747 posts
491 upvotes
Holy crap! Just finally got around to using this thing and, wow, I am impressed! I was using rentals from Home Depot and their cleaner did not work well at all. I used this today on a carpet I just cleaned before Christmas and it pulled up so much dirt, hair, and garbage...it was therapeutic. Best purchase in a long time.
[Inappropriate signature]
Deal Fanatic
Jun 17, 2013
5120 posts
1501 upvotes
Montreal
reggyDeal wrote: Im a prime member, are returns free for this green monster ? :)
Amazon only does free returns for certain items like clothes and such. most products do not carry free returns, even for prime members.

the exception is if the product arrived damaged or similar issue
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2490 upvotes
I can't believe I missed this! I'd been listing for this for months!
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
4595 posts
19431 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
damn, didn't even see this thread till now
deal is dead now
Sep 14, 2008
73 posts
12 upvotes
I bought as I own a small training fitness facility with turf. This was awesome for cleaning it. Thanks for the heads up OP.
Images
  • image.jpg
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2862 posts
1243 upvotes
Gta
Well all that I can say is thank god the price has changed. I was trying to justify the reasons for buying this for my 650 square foot condo.Face With Tears Of JoyI really need to stay away from RFD.
Koodo member
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2003
3733 posts
2064 upvotes
queenofhearts wrote: Well all that I can say is thank god the price has changed. I was trying to justify the reasons for buying this for my 650 square foot condo.Face With Tears Of JoyI really need to stay away from RFD.
Even at the current price, you could save million$$ over a lifetime! What are you waiting for???? :)
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2862 posts
1243 upvotes
Gta
txenglan wrote: Even at the current price, you could save million$$ over a lifetime! What are you waiting for???? :)
Better yet...I could start renting it out to other people in the building.....hmmmm.
Koodo member
Dec 22, 2001
456 posts
225 upvotes
dang it. I've been waiting for this to go on sale and I totally missed it.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 12, 2007
9732 posts
9503 upvotes
Winchester
So it's nowhere near the deal I posted last week but this is available on Amazon.com for $US 399 - or roughly $CDN 500 if you can get it delivered to a UPS store on the US side of the border and then bring it over the border, it will still be less than other Canadian sources. Same price in Lowes and Walmart in the US.

https://www.amazon.com/Bissell-Professi ... B00450U6CS
Upvoting respectful and helpful RFDers since 2007
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
4595 posts
19431 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Does thing work on shag rugs? I have one of those Costco shag rugs.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2011
1479 posts
1678 upvotes
YYZ
Does anyone have tips for using this machine? It'll be my first time using a carpet cleaner and from everyone's responses, I'm not sure if I want to know how dirty my carpets are. (We don't wear shoes or have pets and vacuum regularly, but haven't had our carpets ever deep cleaned).
Bell - Unlimited Canada Wide Calling, Intl Text + 6GB of Data - $50
Deal Guru
May 1, 2012
10538 posts
11427 upvotes
Toronto
zappy312 wrote: Does anyone have tips for using this machine? It'll be my first time using a carpet cleaner and from everyone's responses, I'm not sure if I want to know how dirty my carpets are. (We don't wear shoes or have pets and vacuum regularly, but haven't had our carpets ever deep cleaned).
Use hot water, use the right amount of detergent, vacuum everything 2-3x before you start cleaning, go over the areas you cleaned with a dry run afterwards (dries faster), perhaps even open some windows.
May 26, 2009
173 posts
135 upvotes
Calgary
For something i would use maybe once a year, I think i would just rent a machine. Or better yet, hire a guy with a truck mounted vac. Yes, good price but for how little i would use it, storing this thing would be my problem

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)