Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

BLACK+DECKER 6 Slice Convection Oven - $44.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 6th, 2016 11:36 am
8 replies
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
4080 posts
7025 upvotes
GTA North
3.0 out of 5 starsNot quite what I expected
By Christine A. Taylor on June 12 2016
Verified Purchase
This is advertised as a convection oven but to me convection has a fan to circulate the heat, this oven has top and bottom heat coils but no fan. To me this is just a toaster oven. The trays that come with the oven are dangerous, the slotted tray insert has such sharp edges I cut my finger just picking it up. It cooks ok but still don't feel it should be called convection. For the money it was ok.
So no fan. Just in case someone was quick to buy and then finidng out there is no fan in there.
...Location: GTA North
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread
[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100)
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2004
2741 posts
467 upvotes
I don't know about the issue with the fan. Maybe Christine's was broken? The control knob clearly shows a fan icon on the bake function.
Apr 10, 2016
105 posts
51 upvotes
Yup if you zoom in on the second picture you can see the grills of where the fan should be on the right side.

I cut my fingers on the grills... Haha! She definitely got a lemon then.
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2007
4869 posts
2743 upvotes
Quebec
i think its a good price, just not enough for me to pull the trigger, i might change idea later. thanks op!
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2008
1963 posts
831 upvotes
White Rock
thedealhunter2000 wrote:
3.0 out of 5 starsNot quite what I expected
By Christine A. Taylor on June 12 2016
Verified Purchase
This is advertised as a convection oven but to me convection has a fan to circulate the heat, this oven has top and bottom heat coils but no fan. To me this is just a toaster oven. The trays that come with the oven are dangerous, the slotted tray insert has such sharp edges I cut my finger just picking it up. It cooks ok but still don't feel it should be called convection. For the money it was ok.
So no fan. Just in case someone was quick to buy and then finidng out there is no fan in there.
I bought this same oven from Costco many years ago. There's a fan on the right side.