Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Blackout Yeti USB Microphone + Assassin’s Creed Origins (PC Digital Standard Edition) $99

Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9291 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
phoreoneone wrote: This is an incredible deal. WOWE
calm down. as said previously, 45$ has been shown.
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2011
2022 posts
8936 upvotes
L4cky wrote: calm down. as said previously, 45$ has been shown.
45 for half a second doesn't count so I will not calm down
how do i remove my signature?
Aug 23, 2016
214 posts
305 upvotes
Just a little tip, you can make the Blue Yeti sound noticeably better by using a free program like voicemeeter or voicemeeter banana (more controls/options) with VB audio cable. There are guides on youtube.
Last edited by Nuckles37 on Nov 24th, 2017 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 26, 2015
199 posts
158 upvotes
randomkidx wrote: its a ubisoft game i would treat it more like a $20-30 game, but yea the yeti is a much better mic, looks way fancier too if you care
Lol true, but I almost spent $50 on this game yesterday, this thread is an awesome save.
Apr 5, 2012
368 posts
254 upvotes
RICHMOND
Cancelled on Amazon and purchased on newegg! Thanks OP and Bobo9x
Deal Fanatic
Jun 17, 2013
5120 posts
1501 upvotes
Montreal
fair warning: you always need a stand and pop filter to make use of this mic.

99% chance of it anyways. There is a really common problem where this mic is so good, it will pick up the vibrations of your desk without a stand (one of those arm ones, not the stand it comes with). Once I found that out the hard way I ended up returning mine as it added the cost beyond what I wanted to spend.

That said, amazing price once you factor in selling the code
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2010
1102 posts
795 upvotes
Calgary
Does newegg.com gift card work on Canadian store? And does newegg.com ship to Canada?
May 28, 2012
12484 posts
5278 upvotes
Saskatoon
Please keep to the topic, offering to sell codes is not allowed in a Hot Deals thread. There have been multiple reports already and posts have been removed.
Nov 28, 2010
143 posts
75 upvotes
Vancouver
hjkimbrian wrote: Does newegg.com gift card work on Canadian store? And does newegg.com ship to Canada?
According to the terms and conditions, the promotional gift card can only be used on newegg.ca. Weird that they're giving it to us in USD.
A PROMOTIONAL GIFT CARD OFFERED WHEN YOU PURCHASE A PRODUCT WILL BE ISSUED TO YOU 4 DAYS AFTER YOU ARE INVOICED FOR YOUR PURCHASE.

A Promotional Gift Card can be redeemed only through www.newegg.ca and may only be used toward the purchase of merchandise or services offered for sale on the www.newegg.ca website. To redeem a Promotional Gift Card, you must enter your gift card ID and security code in the "Redeem Gift Card" area on the shopping cart page.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2010
1102 posts
795 upvotes
Calgary
Looks like product description has been updated. Seems like it's in CAD now.
Tzar469 wrote: According to the terms and conditions, the promotional gift card can only be used on newegg.ca. Weird that they're giving it to us in USD.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2010
1102 posts
795 upvotes
Calgary
so how do i redeem the code? is it supposed to be in the box somewhere?

Nevermind.. it's inside the manual. I'm an idiot.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2011
1784 posts
2830 upvotes
Ontario
It's back down to $99.00.
Nov 20, 2017
251 posts
202 upvotes
XtremeModder wrote: If this is used for in game chat is it going to pick up all the noise from my speakers and piss everyone off?
headphones
Deal Fanatic
Jun 17, 2013
5120 posts
1501 upvotes
Montreal
Chalovskii wrote: headphones
There are also different settings to toggle (changes how the mic gets sounds) to avoid the speakers. You also can go right in front of it and turn sensitivity way down. Not much you can do if speakers are on full blast. But I recommend a stand and filter too.
Aug 20, 2013
131 posts
31 upvotes
hjkimbrian wrote: so how do i redeem the code? is it supposed to be in the box somewhere?

Nevermind.. it's inside the manual. I'm an idiot.
Where is it? I must be a bigger idiot cause I can't find it, I have an instructions redemption card that is in 3 different language (none of them english) and a blue yeti instruction manuel and thats it, no code found anywhere
Aug 30, 2016
40 posts
11 upvotes
PurplePandas wrote: Where is it? I must be a bigger idiot cause I can't find it, I have an instructions redemption card that is in 3 different language (none of them english) and a blue yeti instruction manuel and thats it, no code found anywhere
On that redemption card on the top right corner there's an area for you to scratch and reveal the code.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)