Coupons

[Amazon Canada] Bluedio Stereo Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Speakers - 30$ off

[OP]
Sep 24, 2017
19 posts
14 upvotes

[Amazon Canada] Bluedio Stereo Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Speakers - 30$ off

Use promotion code 'EDOH3C7Y' at checkout. You'll get $30 discount (reg $79.99). Speaker is also tax free when shipping in Ontario (possibly other provinces too).

**UPDATE**
Noticed they have a bunch of other coupons available too.

Save 20% on Bluedio T4S (Turbine) when you purchase 1 or more Promotion Applied offered by Bluedio Ca. Enter code HTEO33W2 at checkout.
Save 25% on Bluedio TE (Turbine) Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless Sports Headphones (only 18.74 CAD) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Bluedio Ca. Enter code WTQW6CCN at checkout.
Save 20% on Bluedio T3 Wireless Headset (only 36.79 CAD) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Bluedio Ca. Enter code JUQ6FZE9 at checkout.
Save 30% on Bluedio Vinyl Plus Wireless Bluetooth Headphones (only 125.99 CAD ) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Bluedio Ca. Enter code 9XEAOITS at checkout.
Save 35% on Bluedio TS-3 (Turbine) 2.1 Channel Wireless Speakers (only 29.24 CAD) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Bluedio Ca. Enter code NQ59FDVN at checkout.
Last edited by techytrev on Sep 27th, 2017 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
4 replies
[OP]
Sep 24, 2017
19 posts
14 upvotes
I've had the unit for a couple weeks now. It's a very nice speaker with a quality build. I find myself moving it around the house to listen to music when I'm doing chores and whatnot. The only minus I'd give it, is that it lacks bass. There's a "3D" mode that gives it a wider sound, but if you find yourself needing that "punch" when listening to music, you may be disappointed.
[OP]
Sep 24, 2017
19 posts
14 upvotes
sabygeekp wrote:
Oct 16th, 2017 11:57 am
How is the audio quality?
The sound is clear and sharp (low-mid ) even at high volume, but like i mentioned earlier. The unit is lacking bass, so if you listen to music like EDM, you'll notice. I use the 3D feature to help with this problem but it doesn't solve it. Hope this helps.