Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Bosch, Dewalt, & Makita Tools at Greater Than 90% Off

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 24th, 2014 11:47 am
Tags:
None
Dec 4, 2009
34 posts
15 upvotes
FYI, I read through the reviews of Urban Inspirations on Amazon.ca, it looks like a scam to me. Many people complain they either don't get the products or they get used/defect products.
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2011
1802 posts
2057 upvotes
Québec Gold
Sopra Tutt1 wrote: FYI, I read through the reviews of Urban Inspirations on Amazon.ca, it looks like a scam to me. Many people complain they either don't get the products or they get used/defect products.
Look like you didnt take advantage of this deal !!!
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2011
1802 posts
2057 upvotes
Québec Gold
Greetings from Amazon.ca,

We're sorry, but the following order from Urban Inspirations has been canceled because the items you purchased were out of stock. Please return and attempt to purchase again at a later time.

We apologize for any inconvenience.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2008
1728 posts
658 upvotes
Kitchener
Nice... easiest $25 ever...

Thank you for your order. We are sorry to inform you that there was an issue with our inventory system and the item was incorrectly shown in inventory. We will have to cancel the order. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience to you. We would like to offer you $25 Amazon gift card for this inconvenience. Again, we are very sorry for the trouble and we thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Mercy
Urban Inspirations
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
2588 posts
2052 upvotes
Clarington
Jamie_Canuck wrote: Nice... easiest $25 ever...

Thank you for your order. We are sorry to inform you that there was an issue with our inventory system and the item was incorrectly shown in inventory. We will have to cancel the order. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience to you. We would like to offer you $25 Amazon gift card for this inconvenience. Again, we are very sorry for the trouble and we thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Mercy
Urban Inspirations
I got the same e-mail on one of my orders but no Amazon gift card attached...

I also did 2 separate orders with them, one has yet to be cancelled. I wonder if they are planning on honouring that one or perhaps they'll give me 2 $25 gift cards :)
Sep 5, 2005
863 posts
1240 upvotes
Québec
Same email for me, but no 25$ card attached.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2008
1163 posts
1220 upvotes
Montreal
No cancellation email for me, yet

Shipping Estimate Monday, September 15, 2014 - Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Feb 11, 2007
599 posts
1171 upvotes
Delta
Maculosa wrote: Same email for me, but no 25$ card attached.
Me too, anyone got theirs yet? Anyone going to reply to email and ask?
Jun 28, 2007
126 posts
13 upvotes
My order was cancelled too (table saw).
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
2588 posts
2052 upvotes
Clarington
My second order was also cancelled also promising a $25 gift card. I've e-mailed them asking how to obtain it.
Feb 11, 2007
599 posts
1171 upvotes
Delta
Bawler wrote: My second order was also cancelled also promising a $25 gift card. I've e-mailed them asking how to obtain it.
Any word back yet?
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2011
1802 posts
2057 upvotes
Québec Gold
Waiting for 25$ gift card maybe it is directly deposit in amazon account
Dec 4, 2009
34 posts
15 upvotes
One item got cancelled (no promise of a gift card either) while other two items got shipped, no tracking information though... pretty wired for such an expensive shipping.
yolomolo wrote: Look like you didnt take advantage of this deal !!!
Not only your post brought nothing useful to the discussion, but think how much of a donk you look like now.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2008
1163 posts
1220 upvotes
Montreal
I only ordered 1 item, but it looks like it just got shipped. No tracking info, though.
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2011
1802 posts
2057 upvotes
Québec Gold
Sopra Tutt1 wrote: One item got cancelled (no promise of a gift card either) while other two items got shipped, no tracking information though... pretty wired for such an expensive shipping.

Not only your post brought nothing useful to the discussion, but think how much of a donk you look like now.
I 'm really disappointed to learn that he did not want to give you a gift card may be that this offer was the first book orders.
I did not want to be rude, sorry !
Good luck with both items in delivery and keep update on the development of your order.
In my case i still expect my gift card, they cancel all my order.
Feb 11, 2007
599 posts
1171 upvotes
Delta
Got this response last night regarding the gift card:

Hi ****,

We are very sorry that you did not received your gift card yet. I have forwarded this concern to our admin to follow up . Once again we really apologize for the inconvenience and the delay, we thank you for your patience and understanding on this matter.

Regards,
Kris
Urban Inspirations
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2011
1802 posts
2057 upvotes
Québec Gold
Hi ******,

We will notify you when the gift card has been sent.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,
Urban Inspirations

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)