Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Bosch GLL 30 Self Leveling Cross Line Laser - $35.95

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2016 10:12 pm
Dec 14, 2006
372 posts
147 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Bosch GLL 30 Self Leveling Cross Line Laser - $35.95

This is the upgraded version of the GLL 2 and I think this is a pretty hot deal even though it's out of stock right now. Sold by amazon and prime eligible. I've been looking for a laser level to hang up pictures and this might be over kill but can't pass up on a deal Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes

*Edit: put price in title*

*Update - Lower price! $35.95*
Last edited by deviate on Oct 27th, 2016 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
147 replies
Aug 21, 2013
301 posts
312 upvotes
Kitchener
Good price but many of the reviews say the laser is too dim, I ordered one anyway, might cancel it later after Ive done some research.
Sep 10, 2008
271 posts
264 upvotes
Seem fine for light use, looking at a video on Youtube I'm sure it'll be perfect for me, as long as I don't need it outside.

For the price, it seems like an excellent deal if you're not a pro who relies on this tool everyday.

Thanks OP
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2005
17068 posts
1830 upvotes
Thornhill
Most inexpensive lasers will be hard to see outdoors. I have a mid-level laser and I had to wait for the sun to almost set before I could use it outdoors. I was looking into green lasers which are supposed to be more visible under those conditions, but it was outside of my price range.

bjl
What we do in life echoes in Eternity... and in Google cache.
RFD discounts for Schluter products
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
3097 posts
2399 upvotes
t3359 wrote: Most inexpensive lasers will be hard to see outdoors. I have a mid-level laser and I had to wait for the sun to almost set before I could use it outdoors. I was looking into green lasers which are supposed to be more visible under those conditions, but it was outside of my price range.

bjl
I have a green beam rotating one, and it's useless in bright sunlight as well. What you need is the receiver, but it would only work with rotating lasers
iamalittlepepper wrote: Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote: you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Deal Addict
May 26, 2008
1266 posts
377 upvotes
Thornhill
Who wants a $10 off $40 Amazon Coupon? PM Me, first come first serve.
Apr 23, 2008
340 posts
227 upvotes
Ottawa
I paid $88.99 for the GLL 2 so $41.99 is a great price.
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10596 posts
15787 upvotes
GT-EH
risktaker84 wrote: Who wants a $10 off $40 Amazon Coupon? PM Me, first come first serve.
Thanks m8... code used and ordered! ;)
Public Mobile Customer, $34/50GB CAN-US
"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life." - Picard
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2004
2069 posts
1026 upvotes
Nepean
If you have a length of clear plastic hose, or even a garden hose with one of these adapters, https://www.amazon.ca/Mayes-Level-10309 ... B00004YZP8 you can save yourself a few dollars and use a water level. People actually used to make things level before we had lasers! It doesn't need batteries, works outside in broad daylight, around corners, etc.

This should explain it, if it's not clear what you need to do. http://lrr.cli.det.nsw.edu.au/LRRView/1 ... ge_000.htm
Wrocky
Feb 21, 2014
138 posts
21 upvotes
Mississauga / Brampt…
If I'm not happy with this product will Amazon take it back and pay for shipping?
Jan 16, 2005
797 posts
303 upvotes
Wrocky wrote: If you have a length of clear plastic hose, or even a garden hose with one of these adapters, https://www.amazon.ca/Mayes-Level-10309 ... B00004YZP8 you can save yourself a few dollars and use a water level. People actually used to make things level before we had lasers! It doesn't need batteries, works outside in broad daylight, around corners, etc.

This should explain it, if it's not clear what you need to do. http://lrr.cli.det.nsw.edu.au/LRRView/1 ... ge_000.htm
Cut the 8x8 posts (on pads) for my cottage that way 30 years ago.... would have loved a laser back then. Buying one now for my son who's getting into home renos. We were just talking lasers last night. Xmas Gift
Feb 1, 2007
861 posts
167 upvotes
Aurora
How bad is this when used outside?
Oct 19, 2013
472 posts
134 upvotes
Could be useful for a recessed light project I have next year.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2005
17068 posts
1830 upvotes
Thornhill
FrozenPegger wrote:
Wrocky wrote: If you have a length of clear plastic hose, or even a garden hose with one of these adapters, https://www.amazon.ca/Mayes-Level-10309 ... B00004YZP8 you can save yourself a few dollars and use a water level. People actually used to make things level before we had lasers! It doesn't need batteries, works outside in broad daylight, around corners, etc.

Cut the 8x8 posts (on pads) for my cottage that way 30 years ago.... would have loved a laser back then. Buying one now for my son who's getting into home renos. We were just talking lasers last night. Xmas Gift
Buy him a clear plastic tube with a bottle of spring water instead :)

bjl
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2005
17068 posts
1830 upvotes
Thornhill
hlzhang wrote: How bad is this when used outside?
I have a mid-range DeWalt red laser and wasn't able to see the beam beyond a few meters in partial-shade. I would assume the Bosch is similar...

bjl
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2012
1386 posts
1800 upvotes
Quebec
Out of stock but still ordered. 42$ for a self-leveling laser is pretty hard to beat. We'll see if I actually do receive it someday.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
3097 posts
2399 upvotes

For a single outdoors job this would be the best approach. For indoors, e.g. suspended ceiling, laser would be easier.

Also, make sure your water line is bubble free.
iamalittlepepper wrote: Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote: you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9291 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
is this something you use to measure a distance? dimensions?
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10596 posts
15787 upvotes
GT-EH
L4cky wrote: is this something you use to measure a distance? dimensions?
No it's just a cross hair leveler that works up to 30 feet
Public Mobile Customer, $34/50GB CAN-US
"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life." - Picard

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)