Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones - $49.99 (50% off, prime members only exclusive)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 11th, 2019 4:49 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2009
1370 posts
381 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones - $49.99 (50% off, prime members only exclusive)

Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones - Samsung and Android Devices, Charcoal - 741776-0070

$49.99, exclusive deal for prime members only. Ends at midnight PST today.

Edit: link updated due to amazon.com re-direct issues
Last edited by PunPryde on Jul 10th, 2019 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
35 replies
Oct 1, 2017
56 posts
89 upvotes
Marphyin wrote: No. Amazon Canada.
No, the link goes to Amazon US' Bose Soundtrue for $49.99. This is not for Amazon Canada.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2009
1370 posts
381 upvotes
marakalastic wrote: No, the link goes to Amazon US' Bose Soundtrue for $49.99. This is not for Amazon Canada.
Link is very clearly for amazon.ca, may be something to do with your phone set-up for amazon.
Nov 30, 2010
558 posts
385 upvotes
Burnaby
PunPryde wrote: Link is very clearly for amazon.ca, may be something to do with your phone set-up for amazon.
Redirecting me to the .com page as well. This only started happening recently (a few days?). Maybe it's an RFD issue?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2009
1370 posts
381 upvotes
Slashon wrote: Redirecting me to the .com page as well. This only started happening recently (a few days?). Maybe it's an RFD issue?
Could be! I updated the link now with a direct one, can you check if it's taking you to amazon.ca now?
Nov 30, 2010
558 posts
385 upvotes
Burnaby
PunPryde wrote: Could be! I updated the link now with a direct one, can you check if it's taking you to amazon.ca now?
Nah, still amazon.com. same thing as Gtaphotog's link.
Edit: I'm on mobile (Android Chrome browser)

All links on RFD (at least this thread) seem to append some redirecting stuff. If I copy and paste Gtaphotog's link, I get this:
http://go.redirectingat.com/?id=2927x59 ... B0117RFPCC
This takes me to Amazon.com

But if I copy the link text directly in the URL, then it's fine:
https://www.amazon.ca/Bose-SoundSport-E ... B0117RFPCC

Second edit:
Changing to "Use Desktop Site" doesn't help. If others run into this, just copy and paste the link text (not the link address) into your address bar and it should work.

Third edit:
Started a thread in the site suggestions sub forum
amazon-ca-links-redirecting-amazon-com- ... #p31149487

Fourth edit:
Interesting, the redirects to amazon.com seems to happen for some links (e.g. Seagate Portable Fast SSD 500GB, Western Digital 8TB), but not others (e.g. $14 coffee grinder, HOMFY waterproof mattress protector). All examples taken from recent Amazon hot deals.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2011
2476 posts
2661 upvotes
Calgary
Just go to amazon.ca and click on Deals Store. That's all.
Rule No.1 here: Buy first, Think afterwards.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2012
2902 posts
693 upvotes
Toronto
Its been on sale for $60 since April in case anyone wonders.
¯\_(・_・)_/¯
Jan 27, 2013
799 posts
761 upvotes
Slashon wrote: Nah, still amazon.com. same thing as Gtaphotog's link.
Edit: I'm on mobile (Android Chrome browser)

All links on RFD (at least this thread) seem to append some redirecting stuff. If I copy and paste Gtaphotog's link, I get this:
http://go.redirectingat.com/?id=2927x59 ... B0117RFPCC
This takes me to Amazon.com

But if I copy the link text directly in the URL, then it's fine:
https://www.amazon.ca/Bose-SoundSport-E ... B0117RFPCC

Second edit:
Changing to "Use Desktop Site" doesn't help. If others run into this, just copy and paste the link text (not the link address) into your address bar and it should work.

Third edit:
Started a thread in the site suggestions sub forum
amazon-ca-links-redirecting-amazon-com- ... #p31149487

Fourth edit:
Interesting, the redirects to amazon.com seems to happen for some links (e.g. Seagate Portable Fast SSD 500GB, Western Digital 8TB), but not others (e.g. $14 coffee grinder, HOMFY waterproof mattress protector). All examples taken from recent Amazon hot deals.
You could of searched it 100x times faster than this write up
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1841 posts
1125 upvotes
Laval, QC
osuman wrote: Its been on sale for $60 since April in case anyone wonders.
Seen a few times at $50 as well, 2-3 times if I don’t remember wrong
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2012
1321 posts
463 upvotes
Narkham
Is wired headphones still a popular option? Would have thought most people converted to wireless now, especially with brands like Anker and Aukey with such affordable entry level options
RFD is the reason I live in poverty.