Aug 18, 2006
1892 posts
309 upvotes
Wish this was wireless
Dec 1, 2018
148 posts
172 upvotes
How is the sound quality , I only had one bose product. BT speakers

Are these like having two BT speakers on my ears?
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
3672 posts
1514 upvotes
Canada
Out of the 30+ earphones/in-ears I've owned these were in the top 3 for comfort. Isolation is good but not great. I got rid of them because I'm not a fan of bose sound quality but they sure know how to make comfortable earphones. No doubt these Bose will sound world's better then earphones bundled with your phone.

I switched to shure and have stuck with them for 5+ years now. Excellent isolation, comfort and sound quality.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Sep 19, 2012
190 posts
214 upvotes
Edmonton
fatestkid wrote:
Mar 4th, 2019 11:14 pm
Isolation is good but not great.
These headphones are specifically designed to have zero noise isolation.
Something about it being more safe being able to hear your surroundings while exercising example traffic while running outside.
Nov 21, 2018
24 posts
18 upvotes
Markham
mikered14 wrote: These headphones are specifically designed to have zero noise isolation.
Something about it being more safe being able to hear your surroundings while exercising example traffic while running outside.
Can confirm these have ZERO noise isolation. Good for running or the ski hill, or if you’re sitting at home with your family. Honestly sound quality is just ok but the comfort and the zero noise isolation in my opinion are both great. You can pick up Panasonic buds for super cheap on amazon if you want some noise isolation buds.
May 7, 2018
23 posts
5 upvotes
I had this a couple years ago. The comfort was amazing however the cable wasn't that strong near the headphone jack. Eventually I lost sound in one ear.
Tangerine
Public Mobile $25/1GB
Oct 13, 2018
182 posts
197 upvotes
I have three pairs of these and you know why because they are the single most best earphone made by Bose. Swap the tips with Qc20/ soundsport and you have perfect bass with noise isolation. These are clearance inventories so stock on them as the newer Sound True earbuds are garbage. The predecessor IE2 we're even better but these are not bad at all especially at this price .
Sep 3, 2017
209 posts
106 upvotes
fatestkid wrote: Out of the 30+ earphones/in-ears I've owned these were in the top 3 for comfort. Isolation is good but not great. I got rid of them because I'm not a fan of bose sound quality but they sure know how to make comfortable earphones. No doubt these Bose will sound world's better then earphones bundled with your phone.

I switched to shure and have stuck with them for 5+ years now. Excellent isolation, comfort and sound quality.
agreed with shures isolation and superb sound quality. But their casing is just not for everyone. Comfort will be largely YMMV on shures.
Mar 2, 2018
12 posts
3 upvotes
I've used these for about 1.5 years now. The wired Soundsports are very durable headphones. I toss them around and scrunch them up for pockets. On other pairs, the cable usually frays/rips/damages near the plug but I have no problems with this pair. The cable is a bit short for my liking since I prefer to have my phone deep in my pants pockets but it shouldn't be an issue for most people.

They have basically zero noise isolation. Bad for loud transit unless you want to hear your surroundings.

I can sleep comfortably with these on, even while lying on my side - I can barely feel them in my ears. The inline volume control is very tactile and easily accessed in the dark.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
2771 posts
434 upvotes
Toronto
I had a pair of these go thru the wash and dryer and survive before. Too bad these are apple only. Now that it's lightning only. Tempted for a pair for running in summer and take a SE for running.

Do they even make a lightning version of these.
Mar 21, 2010
3672 posts
1514 upvotes
Canada
mikered14 wrote:
Mar 4th, 2019 11:40 pm
These headphones are specifically designed to have zero noise isolation.
I didn't know that! Makes sense. I found them to be more isolating then earbuds included with phone.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals