• Mar 15th, 2019 1:52 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2007
5567 posts
1938 upvotes
Alberta

[Amazon Canada] Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones - Apple Devices - $59.99

These are on sale for $59.99 and are available in grey or red.
11 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
5457 posts
3325 upvotes
Turonno
I like these...not bad for the price, decent sound and good fit for my ears. My biggest issue is that a year-ish into use, the cord right above the jack plug has a small cut & that will only get worse. I don't bend them much and always use the case. My friend had a similar experience.
Apr 23, 2013
586 posts
232 upvotes
Said212 wrote:
Mar 12th, 2019 7:52 pm
I like these...not bad for the price, decent sound and good fit for my ears. My biggest issue is that a year-ish into use, the cord right above the jack plug has a small cut & that will only get worse. I don't bend them much and always use the case. My friend had a similar experience.
same with my friend's. cord quality is very bad
Be nice to people k?

Go Zoomers~~~~
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
3672 posts
1514 upvotes
Canada
Said212 wrote:
Mar 12th, 2019 7:52 pm
Back when I owned a Bose in-ears circa 2010 their warranty was amazing. They send me a new pair no questions asked. You should try. Also see if your credit card has double warranty.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Apr 8, 2018
3 posts
Thanks grabbing a pair! Had the androids but recently switched to an iPhone.
Oct 21, 2003
813 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto
Have to agree with what some others have said already. Used to own these before getting the soundsport wireless. Cord quality is horrible. It’s a matter of when, not if, they start to rip.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2010
1763 posts
456 upvotes
Won these in a contest...they were my favourite headphones for fit and the sound was solid as well. But then the cable broke about a year later, sounds like Im far from the only one
Jan 22, 2015
63 posts
27 upvotes
British Columbia
How are they iPhone if they're headphone jack? iPhones only have lightning connectors.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photographer. Roomate. Son. Photographer.
Dec 18, 2012
130 posts
56 upvotes
Brampton
EricD707 wrote:
Mar 13th, 2019 2:00 pm
How are they iPhone if they're headphone jack? iPhones only have lightning connectors.
Controls work with only iPhones.
Jan 29, 2005
402 posts
59 upvotes
EricD707 wrote:
Mar 13th, 2019 2:00 pm
There are older iphones that have headphone jacks :)

BTW, these will work with android devices for audio, but the volume controls will not work. Start/stop and Next/Prev track commands do work (on mine at least).

Apparently the Android model is now discontinued. :(
Aug 28, 2017
13 posts
1 upvote
Bose is usually very good about repairing that stuff.