Boxing Day 2016 Deals

[Amazon Canada] Boxing Day Sale is Live -- GoPro HERO+ LCD $150, Crucial 480GB SSD $138 + More

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 31st, 2016 7:58 am
[OP]
RFD Staff
Jan 6, 2008
2559 posts
3535 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon Canada] Boxing Day Sale is Live -- GoPro HERO+ LCD $150, Crucial 480GB SSD $138 + More

NOTE: Amazon appears to be rolling out offers in batches throughout the day, so if the item you're interested in is not at the listed price, check back at a later time. This product list was sent to us by Amazon, so pricing is (will be) accurate, but there was no mention as to when specific deals would launch.

---

The Amazon.ca Boxing Day sale is on!

We've listed a few of the offers below to help get you started, but there are a plethora of offers available, so be sure to browse the whole sale.

Appliances and Kitchen

Beauty and Wellness

Cameras

Computers and Components

Games and Entertainment

Home and Garden

Home Improvement and Tools

Home Theatre and Audio

Outdoors

Peripherals and Accessories

Kids and Baby

Televisions

Video Games

Boxing Day Deals Week is effective from December 26 to 29. Amazon.ca offers free shipping for all Prime members or on orders over $35.00 for those who aren't members.
90 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2006
2526 posts
239 upvotes
When I click the instant pot, it isn't $85.. is it gone at the special price already?!

edit: the 5qt lux is $79.99 but I already have a 6qt and that is barely big enough to bring food for a pot luck. I wouldn't get the 5qt.
Penalty Box
Sep 6, 2006
7054 posts
1506 upvotes
Washington, DC
I took a look over all the deals you posted OP and there is nothing here that is worth buying at these prices. This totally isn't your fault, but non of these deals look like a Boxing Day sale at all.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
Abraham Lincoln
Sep 22, 2011
901 posts
274 upvotes
OAKVILLE
I snagged a GoPro. Been toying with getting one since the birth of my son last month to capture all his baby moments and at this price it's a great entry level camera.
My Xbox Gamertag – KY JELLO
My Bell plan: $60/mo – 5GB, 250 LD, Bell-to-Bell, CD, VM, plus unlimited texting & evenings
Oct 13, 2015
716 posts
227 upvotes
Sainte-Dorothee, QC
Happen to need a UPS. Decent deal for cyber power ups. I should buy this one.
Dec 8, 2009
170 posts
38 upvotes
poorwingman wrote:
Dec 26th, 2016 1:10 am
When I click the instant pot, it isn't $85.. is it gone at the special price already?!

edit: the 5qt lux is $79.99 but I already have a 6qt and that is barely big enough to bring food for a pot luck. I wouldn't get the 5qt.
I'm thinking maybe it's a mistake on the part of the OP? That was the Black Friday price I believe.
Feb 19, 2008
36 posts
6 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
The Miracle-Gro looks kind of cool, and would be nice, but it seems a bit overpriced for what it is. Ie, not exactly economically viable if you get if you just want the herbs. Plus it looks like you can't even use your own seeds,
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
17267 posts
157 upvotes
YVR
Any comment on the performance of the BX200 drives? I think it's last year's models?
Jun 15, 2011
38377 posts
5515 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Go Pro good deal? Don't need 4K
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
11 posts
Toronto
poorwingman wrote:
Dec 26th, 2016 1:10 am

Yeah wtf... even 5qt is showing at $155 now
[OP]
RFD Staff
Jan 6, 2008
2559 posts
3535 upvotes
Toronto
Hmm, weird, I don't know why the Instant Pot is showing up at full price so I've removed it for now. If you're interested in buying one, keep an eye out, though, because Amazon told us it would be on sale. It may just be launching later.
May 30, 2011
351 posts
108 upvotes
Winnipeg
The Cyberpower 6 AC outlet is showing at 22 as well not 13.99?
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel