Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Breville The Juice Fountain Cold-Juicer, Silver - 169.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 27th, 2020 5:02 pm
Banned
Feb 24, 2019
8 posts
14 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Breville The Juice Fountain Cold-Juicer, Silver - 169.99

If you are in the market for a juicer, and are looking for a cold-juicer, to preserve the healthy ingredients in, this is a great deal. According to 3C this is only 10 dollar more expensive than the all time low (jan 2017). And it is a breville, so you will have it for a long time with good customer service.
Last edited by Mars2012 on Feb 27th, 2019 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed link
6 replies
Nov 12, 2017
32 posts
18 upvotes
How much juice does this.make? 1 apple == 1 cup?
Banned
Feb 24, 2019
8 posts
14 upvotes
SigmaO wrote: How much juice does this.make? 1 apple == 1 cup?
I would say it depends on the apple :-D I use mugs to drink juice from, and for the mugs I use I need more than one (one and half if big, or two if small), and I think the mugs are at least 1 and half cup.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
1243 posts
450 upvotes
It says cold-juicer but not cold press. Anyone know the difference between this and a centrifugal juicer?

Or is this still a centrifugal not a masticating juicer?
Nov 14, 2012
182 posts
225 upvotes
Vancouver
This is a centrifugal juicer. You can tell by the specs which states the spinning speed as 6500 or 13000 RPM. True cold press masticating juicers spin at much lower speeds along the lines of 80 RPM.
Nov 22, 2019
2 posts
The brand is excellent, but to assemble the juicer is too cumbersome. I rather have a great juicer with less attachments.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)