Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Britax Boulevard ClickTight Cool N Dry convertible car seat $439.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 24th, 2019 9:59 am
[OP]
Jul 31, 2004
234 posts
61 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon Canada] Britax Boulevard ClickTight Cool N Dry convertible car seat $439.99

Regular $549.99 on sale for $439.99
Rated one of the best convertible car seats on consumer reports.

https://www.consumerreports.org/product ... /overview/

The boulevard click tight convertible car seat cool n dry with Thermo5 combines safety and comfort for your growing baby. Designed for rear-facing babies 5 - 40 lbs and forward-facing kids up to 65 lbs. The high-performance fabric has bamboo charcoal to wick away moisture and a special weave for air flow. Installation is as easy as buckling a seatbelt with click tight. Surround baby in safety with patented Britax safe cell impact protection system and 2 layers of side impact protection.
7 replies
Penalty Box
Dec 28, 2008
2500 posts
3357 upvotes
Langley, BC
Al I bought for my 2 kids was britax

Awesome seats. But extra $ for “cool and dry”? No thanks. They never had issues with regular models.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2004
4592 posts
674 upvotes
Good price for fantastic car seats. Once you've used clicktight, you can't go back!
"I live my life a quarter-mile at a time, for those 10 seconds or less... i'm free."

11 Never Summer Heritage, 08 Rome Targa
08 Nitro Eero Ettala 155, 07 Rome 390
07 Capita Outdoor Living 154
Cervelo Soloist Carbon Ultegra
Apr 13, 2009
271 posts
143 upvotes
Kelowna
Read some reviews and seems like this seat is great if you are often having to reinstall, but if you're just installing it and leaving it for months at a time is there any other real advantage in day to day use?

I was going to order the Britax, but then I saw that a lot of reviews also recommend the Graco Extend2fit and it is on for $200 from Amazon right now so seems like it's hard to justify the more than double the price.
https://www.amazon.ca/Graco-Extend2Fit- ... B077342MKJ
May 19, 2011
18 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
Price went up a little bit at amazon, just under 15% off now. You can get a full 15% off at SnuggleBugz.

Great car seat.
Mar 5, 2011
97 posts
46 upvotes
amyandjason wrote:
Sep 24th, 2019 2:28 am
Read some reviews and seems like this seat is great if you are often having to reinstall, but if you're just installing it and leaving it for months at a time is there any other real advantage in day to day use?

I was going to order the Britax, but then I saw that a lot of reviews also recommend the Graco Extend2fit and it is on for $200 from Amazon right now so seems like it's hard to justify the more than double the price.
https://www.amazon.ca/Graco-Extend2Fit- ... B077342MKJ

I was in the same boat a year ago with my daughter. Waited and waited for a Britax to go on sale but saw the Extend2fit on sale for 200. After a few review reads I decided to go with the Graco and couldn't be happier. We haven't taken it out of the car but installation and the harness are easy enough to deal with. Yes the Britax straps are better, but not double the price better imo.