Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Britax Boulevard Convertible Car Seat $271.99

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 7th, 2014 9:56 am
Tags:
Feb 25, 2004
362 posts
288 upvotes
Montreal
I got offered 15%, asked if they could do better, got 20% as a final offer.
Didn't want to get greedy on a smokin' deal already, so I took it.

And we thought that we had gotten a good deal on the Pavilion a few weeks back for $270!!!
Dec 22, 2008
405 posts
44 upvotes
WGretzky wrote: Thanks for the update. I received mine today - how much of a refund did u ask for? Or did they make you an offer?
They offered me a partial refund or said I could return. I said I would take the partial refund and then she gave me the amount. Ordering the anti rebound bar took 10 min.
Jun 7, 2012
32 posts
10 upvotes
Vancouver
Picked mine up today and no rebound bar. Called Amazon and they seemed really confused and wanted us to send the seat back and they would send us another but then realized they were out of stock. Finally the customer service rep. decided he needed to speak to someone else and told us he'd call us back. After 10 min he called back and seemed to understand the issue and offered us 20%. Ended up paying $138.59 all in.

Called Britax and they are shipping out the rebound bar tomorrow. They're shipping it from somewhere in the US so don't know how long it will take to get here. We're not in a hurry, the baby hasn't outgrown his infant seat yet anyways.
Dec 22, 2008
405 posts
44 upvotes
My refund is now showing. You can check your invoice page to see your refund amount. Final price $124.74.
Feb 28, 2009
921 posts
541 upvotes
Ottawa
can2000 wrote: Comparing to this deal, which one is better? Thanks

bb-evenflo-platinum-symphony-dlx-all-on ... a-1502627/
Unfortunately I think you are too late for both deals. Te symphony is sold out at bb and all boulevards are now at (close to) regular price.

However I believe the platinum symphony dlx is on sale at babies r us: http://m.toysrus.ca/skava/static/produc ... toysrus.ca
Deal Fanatic
Apr 19, 2005
9570 posts
639 upvotes
Toronto
WGretzky wrote: Unfortunately I think you are too late for both deals. Te symphony is sold out at bb and all boulevards are now at (close to) regular price.

However I believe the platinum symphony dlx is on sale at babies r us: http://m.toysrus.ca/skava/static/produc ... toysrus.ca
Well, I already placed the order from BB. Just want to compare which is better deal, BB vs Boulevard vs Tension. Thanks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need below items in GTA:
- CT, HD, FS, BB, gas GCs

FS: Freedom Mobile credit
Feb 28, 2009
921 posts
541 upvotes
Ottawa
can2000 wrote: Well, I already placed the order from BB. Just want to compare which is better deal, BB vs Boulevard vs Tension. Thanks
Sorry didn't realize you already placed the order.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 19, 2005
9570 posts
639 upvotes
Toronto
It is fine, I didn't mention on my post before ;)

Or should I wait until boxing days to get better deal? I am not rush to have it used.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need below items in GTA:
- CT, HD, FS, BB, gas GCs

FS: Freedom Mobile credit
Jun 7, 2012
32 posts
10 upvotes
Vancouver
can2000 wrote: It is fine, I didn't mention on my post before ;)

Or should I wait until boxing days to get better deal? I am not rush to have it used.
I think it really depends on your child (growth rate, age, etc) and your needs. The evenflo seat is bigger (wider) and takes up about as much room as the britax when rear facing. Both seats rf to 40lbs but the evenflo the child must be 37inches or less whereas the britax the child can be 49 inches or less. I think there is more leg room on the evenflo when RFing though- there is not much in the britax, my 34 inch son fits RF but his legs are really scrunched. That being said, many kids will not fit either seat at 49/50inches- my daughter is that height and is too tall for both- maybe she has a long torso?

The boulevard expires in 7 years, the evenflo is 8 years. If your child is an infant now then then both seats should get you to booster age/size but the evenflo will not get you through the booster seat years. Most kids should be in a booster until they are 4'9 and depending on your child's size/growth rate that may not be until they are 11/12 years old.

Those were the 2 seats I was debating on for my son. He'll outgrow his infant seat in the next few months. We went with the boulevard because it fits well in the car and it sits up high on a narrow base (it makes it easer for my daughter to buckle her booster seat next to it). I also love how easy britax seats are to install. I've never owned an evenflo though so maybe they are just as easy.

They are both good seats and I don't think you'd go wrong with either one.
Jul 5, 2006
106 posts
10 upvotes
BC
I have one of these I have to sent back at the end of the month (bought again with the deal), I don't know if it'll come back in stock as the same deal but you may want to keep an eye out.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2006
2024 posts
1291 upvotes
For those who missed out and are still looking the diono r120 is available at sears for 280.. Coupon codes available too to drop the price down even more to sub-300 after tax. I ordered late June and got it on Friday with mfr date of April 2014.
Dec 22, 2008
405 posts
44 upvotes
Has anyone received their anti-rebound bar from Britax yet?
Feb 28, 2009
921 posts
541 upvotes
Ottawa
sotypical wrote: Has anyone received their anti-rebound bar from Britax yet?
Still waiting. I will call Monday for an update
Jun 7, 2012
32 posts
10 upvotes
Vancouver
sotypical wrote: Has anyone received their anti-rebound bar from Britax yet?
Nothing here yet either.
I phoned britax on wed jul. 2 and the rep claimed it would be mailed the next day and should take 10 business days. It was a holiday on the 4th so today would be day 10 so I'm not too worried yet.
Apr 10, 2010
214 posts
12 upvotes
Aw man, looks like I'm late to the party, just barely. And just when i need one of these seats as my 21lb little big baby is pretty much grown out of his bucket.
Is the Pavilion from Babies R Us at $269 a good deal to jump on, or should I wait to find the Boulevard on sale? Would this Pavilion be last years model?

http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp ... d=28553076
Jun 7, 2012
32 posts
10 upvotes
Vancouver
CarCar1979 wrote: Aw man, looks like I'm late to the party, just barely. And just when i need one of these seats as my 21lb little big baby is pretty much grown out of his bucket.
Is the Pavilion from Babies R Us at $269 a good deal to jump on, or should I wait to find the Boulevard on sale? Would this Pavilion be last years model?

http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp ... d=28553076
It looks like that pavillion doesn't have the anti-rebound bar so you would need to phone Britax and request that they send one. The problem is that if your baby has outgrown the infant seat you don't have the time to wait for the bar to come in the mail (someone else posted today that britax told them 4 weeks!!) You could tether the seat rear-facing while waiting but rear-tethering is a PITA. Google "rear face tethering aussie style images" and you'll see what I mean.
There are plenty of other good seats available though that you can watch for a good deal on if you are not set on a britax.
Feb 28, 2009
921 posts
541 upvotes
Ottawa
Received the anti rebound bar yesterday from UPS

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)