• Last Updated:
  • Oct 28th, 2017 1:41 pm
[OP]
Dec 30, 2006
22 posts
12 upvotes

[Amazon Canada] Britax Marathon (G4.1) Convertible Car Seat, Static

az1.JPG
Just bought this convertible car seat for less than $250 tax/shipping included. I though I would share with parents who are in the market looking for car seat as their baby grow.
az.JPG
After adding the item to the cart, you can apply the 10% discount code at checkout. Enjoy!

Save 10% each on Baby Products Eligible for Discount offered by Amazon.ca when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code 6O2IBHGPW8 at checkout.
7 replies
Jul 21, 2013
19 posts
7 upvotes
Markham
I bought it last week at toysrus,it's cheaper ,$250 plus 15% off total 223 tax in
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2005
15154 posts
1104 upvotes
Thornhill
Cool - we have this one and it's a pretty good seat. Couldn't find how much I paid.

One comment though is that it seems to be shorter than many others, i.e., you'll have to turn the baby to front-facing earlier than others.

bjl
What we do in life echoes in Eternity... and in Google cache.
RFD discounts for Schluter products
May 21, 2012
116 posts
75 upvotes
Burlington
t3359 wrote:
Oct 28th, 2017 12:46 am
Cool - we have this one and it's a pretty good seat. Couldn't find how much I paid.

One comment though is that it seems to be shorter than many others, i.e., you'll have to turn the baby to front-facing earlier than others.

bjl
As long as you have the G4.1 version, the rear-facing height limit is 1 inch from the top of the headrest when fully extended. This seat should last quite long rear-facing.
Oct 8, 2008
317 posts
71 upvotes
Thanks OP! Is the coupon a one time use coupon. Doesn't seem to be working for me for a booster seat.
[OP]
Dec 30, 2006
22 posts
12 upvotes
Just check my account again. It seems to be Baby Registry Completion Discount. I have never register for Baby Registry, and the discount code show up on the product page before I add it to cart.

Baby Registry Completion Discount
A one-time 10% discount is offered on select items from your registry, 60 days before your child’s arrival date. If you are a Prime member the one-time discount will be 15%. A link to redeem the discount will be displayed on your registry once you are eligible (*Please note if your registry was created less than 14 days ago, you will not yet be eligible).

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/feature.html?i ... 1002406081
Sep 20, 2017
1 posts
FYI - If you apply to be a part of 'R Rewards,' you can stack the one-time '10% off gift' code sent to your email address to bring this down to $202 . I bought the exact same carseat and got the same 15% off, then Facebook messaged BabiesRUs Canada with my 10% code, indicating that it was rejected at check-out (which it was), and further received a ~$21 refund onto my credit card within 24 hours.