Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Bulova Caravelle Japanese Quartz Brown Watch $25

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 24th, 2018 4:11 pm
Deal Fanatic
Oct 12, 2007
9732 posts
9503 upvotes
Winchester

[Amazon.ca] Bulova Caravelle Japanese Quartz Brown Watch $25

I just took a chance on this one - $25 for a Bulova with Japanese quartz movement, ss bezel and leather strap? I'm sure it's not amazing but the reviews do seem solid. I ordered one so I guess I will find out.

Last edited by CaptSmethwick on Mar 27th, 2018 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Upvoting respectful and helpful RFDers since 2007
19 replies
Jun 25, 2017
367 posts
645 upvotes
New Tecumseth
25$ is the right tag.. Its a Caravelle..
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2011
1247 posts
770 upvotes
Kitchener. Ontario
Anyway to get it without being a prime member?
Jan 31, 2018
574 posts
597 upvotes
nayan97 wrote: Anyway to get it without being a prime member?

Click on other sellers. Another seller has it for $24, with free shipping (70% vendor rating).
Or you could try the free Amazon Prime trial.
Temp. Banned
Apr 13, 2016
747 posts
491 upvotes
I'd say don't waste your money on a cheap quartz watch... but hey, do what you want.
[Inappropriate signature]
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2011
1247 posts
770 upvotes
Kitchener. Ontario
Thanks OP, got 1 for myself
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
8474 posts
4467 upvotes
Canuckland
I doubt the quality would be any good but sure better than those Invicta
Aug 31, 2008
679 posts
75 upvotes
Calgary
bad experience with one timex one from amazon. seems like b stock on sale. stopped working after a few months.
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2009
1473 posts
1178 upvotes
Montreal
snipzy wrote: I'd say don't waste your money on a cheap quartz watch... but hey, do what you want.
I'd get this over an Invicta or Sturhling Original any day.

It comes with a Bulova 3 year warranty... and it's most likely a Citizen movement which is pretty decent (Citizen owns Bulova) so I'd say if you like the look, it's a no brainer.

Also other styles are available in their "New York" collection on sale at pretty hefty discounts both men's and women's styles.

Since there is no mention of the New York collection on the Caravelle website, I'm thinking they might be discontinued.

Don't forget some of the 3rd parties don't charge sales tax, but they have the 2 year Amazon "Asurion" warranty instead of the Bulova.
Nov 23, 2015
907 posts
595 upvotes
snipzy wrote: I'd say don't waste your money on a cheap quartz watch... but hey, do what you want.
Looks all right to me, what exactly is this watch missing? A more expensive quartz movement that keeps the same time as this one?
Sep 17, 2013
30 posts
14 upvotes
OTTAWA
$24, decent watch, free shipping, no tax, thanks OP.
May 16, 2010
205 posts
220 upvotes
56kbps wrote: Looks all right to me, what exactly is this watch missing? A more expensive quartz movement that keeps the same time as this one?
Technically, they could be more accurate Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes (http://wornandwound.com/guide-to-high-a ... q-watches/). But why stop there! You can have an atomic wrist watch for all that accuracy! (https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/intro ... lock-watch).
Nov 23, 2015
907 posts
595 upvotes
hooya wrote: Technically, they could be more accurate Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes (http://wornandwound.com/guide-to-high-a ... q-watches/). But why stop there! You can have an atomic wrist watch for all that accuracy! (https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/intro ... lock-watch).
Yes! HAQs are the perfect watch for someone who lives in Saskatchewan (no DST) and never travels and therefore never ever has to adjust their watch, except when they're changing the battery!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2006
6913 posts
5816 upvotes
Burlington
Is Caravelle like the lowest end of Bulova?
Temp. Banned
Apr 13, 2016
747 posts
491 upvotes
56kbps wrote: Looks all right to me, what exactly is this watch missing? A more expensive quartz movement that keeps the same time as this one?
For $25 I guess it's a good deal.
[Inappropriate signature]
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2003
11234 posts
3800 upvotes
Richmond Hill
glad its over now
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
8443 posts
2349 upvotes
Toronto
Nothing wrong with buying a cheap quartz watch, compared to buying an overpriced quartz watch that says Michael Kors on it.