Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Amazon.ca: Buy Wii U Deluxe Bundle SM3D, get Zelda: WW or DKC: TF for free...

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 25th, 2014 9:25 am
Tags:
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213928 upvotes
Montreal

[Amazon.ca] Amazon.ca: Buy Wii U Deluxe Bundle SM3D, get Zelda: WW or DKC: TF for free...

Hi there,

Looks like Amazon.ca is matching the deal that Walmart.ca is having for the Wii U...
http://www.amazon.ca/Wii-Deluxe-Bundle- ... 00MVUKM0A/

"Get Wii U Deluxe Bundle - Super Mario 3D World & Nintendo Land Edition and your choice of The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD or Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze for $299 (save up to $54.99). "

At least you can save on the eco-fees and running to Walmart with all the chaos there...

Ju Leon...
21 replies
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213928 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Boy, people thinks we all have time machines... *lol* Seriously, if people need to buy a Wii U for this holiday, this is an option...

Ju Leon...
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
14352 posts
15708 upvotes
Oil Country
inferno_gn wrote: Hi there,

Boy, people thinks we all have time machines... *lol* Seriously, if people need to buy a Wii U for this holiday, this is an option...

Ju Leon...
Sorry... I'm guilty. The bundle is regular price with an extra game. The Mario/Luigi bundle has been out for over a year now, so stores like Target, Superstore, Chapters, etc. are likely to reduce the price on that bundle if you wait a bit. If you need one right away, this is a decent deal.
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213928 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Looks like the Mario/Luigi bundle is all gone. I didn't see any restock lately of it.

Ju Leon...
Jun 5, 2009
270 posts
167 upvotes
Ottawa
I see the deal on the site, but I can't add it to the cart...
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2006
2190 posts
262 upvotes
Thornhill
Works for me

Order Summary
Items (2): CDN$ 348.95
Shipping & Handling: CDN$ 0.00
Nintendo Bundle: -CDN$ 49.95
Total before tax: CDN$ 299.00
Estimated GST/HST: CDN$ 38.87
Estimated PST/RST/QST: CDN$ 0.00
Total: CDN$ 337.87

Gonna wait though, maybe better deal or price cut later.
Jun 5, 2009
270 posts
167 upvotes
Ottawa
Myv wrote: Works for me

Order Summary
Items (2): CDN$ 348.95
Shipping & Handling: CDN$ 0.00
Nintendo Bundle: -CDN$ 49.95
Total before tax: CDN$ 299.00
Estimated GST/HST: CDN$ 38.87
Estimated PST/RST/QST: CDN$ 0.00
Total: CDN$ 337.87

Gonna wait though, maybe better deal or price cut later.
Thx, it only showed just before the final confirmation for me.
I do agree it will probably be cheaper within a year, but 300$ with 2 games is acceptable for me.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2006
2190 posts
262 upvotes
Thornhill
matrixsoul wrote: Thx, it only showed just before the final confirmation for me.
I do agree it will probably be cheaper within a year, but 300$ with 2 games is acceptable for me.
If you need one now to play Smash Bros or something, I think it's a pretty decent deal. Only thing I can see happening later this year is clearance deals where hoarders are just gonna grab them all anyways.
Jun 29, 2009
364 posts
84 upvotes
Surrey
fudge_u wrote: Brrrr..... I'm sure some stores will start clearing out the Mario & Luigi Deluxe Set soon, if they haven't started already. I remember last year, Chapters was clearing out the Wind Waker Bundle for cheap.
Got the same bundle for $200 last year at FS by price matching SS.
Oct 26, 2008
439 posts
407 upvotes
I'm looking for Wii U deal for Santa day myself and while at Target today I bumped into the Nintendo rep. She told me we should see something better on Black Friday (CDN). Wouldn't confirm the location for the sale.
LIVING IS EASY WITH EYES CLOSED
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
2309 posts
1068 upvotes
Toronto
organic_panic wrote: I'm looking for Wii U deal for Santa day myself and while at Target today I bumped into the Nintendo rep. She told me we should see something better on Black Friday (CDN). Wouldn't confirm the location for the sale.
Well the Black Friday flyer for Target is out. Don't see anything special for the Wii U.
Jul 27, 2006
206 posts
16 upvotes
Looks like Walmart online may have a limited amount of the Super Mario 3D World + Nintendo Land + Wind Waker bundle http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/super-mario ... 0190047105 I bought the Mario Kart/NL/DK Freeze bundle on Friday and then all of the bundles were sold out online by Saturday morning. And I noticed this morning that the 3D World bundle popped back up with limited stock.
Jul 27, 2006
206 posts
16 upvotes
ceruleanblue wrote: Looks like Walmart online may have a limited amount of the Super Mario 3D World + Nintendo Land + Wind Waker bundle http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/super-mario ... 0190047105 I bought the Mario Kart/NL/DK Freeze bundle on Friday and then all of the bundles were sold out online by Saturday morning. And I noticed this morning that the 3D World bundle popped back up with limited stock.
This one is sold out again. FYI.
Feb 18, 2013
96 posts
45 upvotes
FS in Winnipeg (Pembina location) price matched this Walmart deal for me today.
Dec 15, 2013
146 posts
165 upvotes
OTTAWA
Still looking and not seeing many Wii U deals advertised for Black Friday yet :/
Feb 5, 2009
272 posts
62 upvotes
Mont-Royal
Re-stocked at Walmart.ca .
Just bought the Mario Kart 8 bundle with DK. Also called Walmart Customer Service, the holidays refund policy is already in effect ! So I will wait to see if there are better deals for BF (although so far it seems that there are no deals for Wii U) or the weeks before Christmas.
Jul 27, 2006
206 posts
16 upvotes
Rete wrote: Re-stocked at Walmart.ca .
Great! I see it's all the bundles except the Mario/Luigi U which isn't a huge deal since the 3D World or Mario Kart are awesome!
Jan 26, 2011
730 posts
635 upvotes
Gatineau
ceruleanblue wrote: Great! I see it's all the bundles except the Mario/Luigi U which isn't a huge deal since the 3D World or Mario Kart are awesome!
Super Mario is great, but the Luigi game is way too hard so don't think you're getting two full games, they're the same except one is much harder. Not sad to see that bundle go.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)