Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Camera/Phone Octopus Tripod - $15.99 (lightning deal)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 27th, 2018 10:30 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2009
4203 posts
4346 upvotes

[Amazon Canada] Camera/Phone Octopus Tripod - $15.99 (lightning deal)

$8 coupon is removed. The deal is dead

Remember to clip the $8 coupon. Reviews are good. I like this one more than the one using ball bearing since I can align the phone vertically on top of the tripod instead of on the side.

CAPTURE BETTER PERSPECTIVES-360 degree rotation ballhead ensures 360 degree shooting perspective,allows you to take photos at any angle with horizontally and vertically, helps you quickly find the balance of the rack, confirm the accuracy of the shooting, and achieve the perfect composition.
WIDE COMPATIBLITY-Retractable phone holder fits most cellphone ,Android Phone,such asiPhone 7 7 6s 6s 6 5s 5c 5 4s 4, Samsung Galaxy S3 S4 Nexus 5 with Smartphone Adapter & Tripod and Nikon Canon Pentax Sony Panasonic Ricoh Olympus Kodak Fujifilm Casio DSLR cameras / Compact Cameras / mirrorless cameras / Camcorders + all GoPro Hero 5/4/3+/3/ Session and other GoPro-like action camera as DBPOWER /Garmin Virb XE /SJCAM SJ4000 and etc for Bird Watching Hunting Hiking Travelling .
FLEXIBLE– STRONG -Flexible tripod legs which allow you to angle your phone in various angles while capturing those special moments. you can also wrap it anywhere you can think of,put your tripod on a table, around a pole, or even hanging from a tree branch, ensuring you have a stable shot, achieving amazing pictures from a variety of cool different angles.
DURABLE&STURDY- Made from the high density continuous rubberized legs to the Solid Aluminum smooth as butter Ball Head Mount. The Professional Sturdy Tripod of three leg angle positions provide flexibility and enable shooting in cramped quarters or on irregular surface areas.It's easy for you to choose a good angle and shoot better scenery alone.When used in the DSLR camera, no worries of being broken.
OCTOPUS STYLE Designed Tripod Mount: Compact lightweight tripod equipped with non skid continuous rubberized feet for extra solid grip, capture pictures or cinematic videos with superior stability.Weighing in at 330g and measuring 7.78 inches ,easy to fit in your backpack. Provides go-anywhere convenience for demanding photographers.

Last edited by lcmt on Aug 27th, 2018 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
19 replies
Apr 16, 2013
86 posts
42 upvotes
Surrey
Thanks OP, Not sure why I ordered one but I did.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2009
4203 posts
4346 upvotes
Try waitlist, the deal hasn't sold out yet.
sonyHdr12 wrote:
Aug 27th, 2018 9:41 am
Deal is dead
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2009
4203 posts
4346 upvotes
You are not prime, right? Add something worth $2.01, then you can select "free shipping". Try the grocery category and see if you can find something to eat
MONEY95 wrote:
Aug 27th, 2018 9:57 am
4.99 shipping, any way to avoid that
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2009
4203 posts
4346 upvotes
Warning: It looks like the seller is taking down the $8 coupon. If you haven't checked out the order, do it asap
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2009
4203 posts
4346 upvotes
Refresh the product page and see if you are lucky to clip the coupon and check out immediately.
jasonchewy wrote:
Aug 27th, 2018 10:07 am
I don't see the coupon anymore
Mar 5, 2006
835 posts
213 upvotes
Toronto
lcmt wrote:
Aug 27th, 2018 10:08 am
Refresh the product page and see if you are lucky to clip the coupon and check out immediately.
I have previously clipped it, and it says clipped, but on checkout, I don't see any extra discount other than the lightning one.
But thanks.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2009
4203 posts
4346 upvotes
Then try the checkout again starting from the cart, the system may pick up the coupon in any attempt.
jasonchewy wrote:
Aug 27th, 2018 10:10 am
I have previously clipped it, and it says clipped, but on checkout, I don't see any extra discount other than the lightning one.
But thanks.