Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Cascade ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent, 90 count, $12.94 + free ship

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 24th, 2017 6:49 am
Deal Fanatic
Aug 3, 2008
5408 posts
11431 upvotes
Ottawa

Cascade ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent, 90 count, $12.94 + free ship

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
Amazon.ca
Fresh Scent - https://www.amazon.ca/Cascade-ActionPac ... 00BTT01JG/
Citrus Scent - https://www.amazon.ca/Cascade-ActionPac ... 00BTSZGVA/

There is a $5 off coupon for subscribe and save option + 5% off brings down price to $12.94 + tax for 90 count.
When you subscribe and save shipping is always free. You can always cancel subscribe after ordering.
19 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2009
3345 posts
1680 upvotes
Lethbridge
Nice find.

Heads up - Appears it's one coupon per account btw. I tried ordering both & it wouldn't apply the $5 discount in the checkout.
Feb 4, 2007
859 posts
886 upvotes
Can I add this subscribe and save purchase to a pre-existing card of items? I am only seeing a way to order the subscribe and save item alone...
Deal Addict
May 3, 2006
1620 posts
451 upvotes
What is the price at Costco?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
Thanks, OP! Nice find! I am staying away from citrus scented ones, they seem to make the flatware have an odd scent afterwards. The fresh scent one is good! Seems to me the coupon code can't be applied on top of a (5 or more subscription) to save 15% off. Good deal on it's own though since it's $5 off.
Oct 2, 2012
466 posts
348 upvotes
Ottawa
saku wrote: What is the price at Costco?
I think Kirkland brand gets you down to $0.11/pod reg price. So this price is still a bit above that @ $0.14/pod. I have no idea of the cleaning quality difference though so it may be worth it??
Deal Addict
May 21, 2004
3000 posts
2243 upvotes
GTA
jory29 wrote: Thanks, OP! Nice find! I am staying away from citrus scented ones, they seem to make the flatware have an odd scent afterwards. The fresh scent one is good! Seems to me the coupon code can't be applied on top of a (5 or more subscription) to save 15% off. Good deal on it's own though since it's $5 off.
Are you sure? Perhaps Amazon has change it's policy but I currently have this in my subscription with the $5 coupon plus the 15% off. Comes to $11.05 plus tax. I bought the 115 count version from Costco as it was a very good price. With the coupon and 15% off, this one is even cheaper.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
Britex wrote: Are you sure? Perhaps Amazon has change it's policy but I currently have this in my subscription with the $5 coupon plus the 15% off. Comes to $11.05 plus tax. I bought the 115 count version from Costco as it was a very good price. With the coupon and 15% off, this one is even cheaper.
Thanks, I will go in and add more, and post back the results! I know one time the discount was not applied because of the coupon and it was definitely through the subscribe & save 5 or more items.

Edit: I can see in the subscribe and save area I am saving 15% for placing an order of 5 ore more items, but can't tell if the $5 coupon will apply. In 'my orders' it shows the 5 items individually, but still only shows the 5% discount. Not sure how this will play out! In the 'orders' invoice area it does show the $5 coupon. I'll screen shot it I guess, and see what happens.
Oct 19, 2012
250 posts
126 upvotes
Burlington
Thanks OP! This is just in time as I only have a handful of packets left.
Current Cell Plan
Rogers: 100GB CAN/USA Infinite 2022 BF Deal ($55 + tax)
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1831 posts
1704 upvotes
Toronto, ON
saku wrote: What is the price at Costco?
$16.99 in-store price if I don't remember wrong, online price is listing $22.99 tho
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2007
2321 posts
1676 upvotes
SW Ontario
Checked the $5 off, selected subscription option for 3 months, and it will not apply the $5 discount even after processing the order so I ended up having to go back and cancel the order.
It must be a targeted offer or something
I'd rather be outdoors camping, kayaking, and mountain biking ...
Deal Guru
Aug 15, 2015
10497 posts
7632 upvotes
ON
These will be great for Halloween treats...thanks !!!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2007
6371 posts
6733 upvotes
Center of Canada
Jojo_Madman wrote: Checked the $5 off, selected subscription option for 3 months, and it will not apply the $5 discount even after processing the order so I ended up having to go back and cancel the order.
It must be a targeted offer or something
I got confuse at first , but check the invoice after you submit the subscription.
It Does have the $5 discount.

The price they show you is the "Subscription" price that come every 3 months.
Check the invoice for the first time price, it does have both $5 and 15% off.
Bright side of RFD: Often find good deal
Dark side of RFD: Tons of stuff that I don't need but still got them because of RFD
Dec 19, 2010
986 posts
523 upvotes
What's the coupon code $5 off? I tried SAVE5 but doesn't work.
Deal Addict
May 21, 2004
3000 posts
2243 upvotes
GTA
callmebob wrote: What's the coupon code $5 off? I tried SAVE5 but doesn't work.
It is not a code. You just click on the $5 "coupon" on the page that displays the product. I believe it's only applicable if you subscribe and not on a one time purchase.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2007
2321 posts
1676 upvotes
SW Ontario
cheapshopper wrote: I got confuse at first , but check the invoice after you submit the subscription.
It Does have the $5 discount.

The price they show you is the "Subscription" price that come every 3 months.
Check the invoice for the first time price, it does have both $5 and 15% off.
I did the exact same thing but it wasn't on my invoice ...
I'd rather be outdoors camping, kayaking, and mountain biking ...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)