Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Casio G-Shock GA-700UC $80.70

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 21st, 2019 12:29 am
Oct 5, 2005
635 posts
212 upvotes
guys, if you think OP's watch is big, save your pennies for this beast... G-Shock's Mudmaster!

Size of case: 59.5×56.1×18mm

yo!
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2009
8554 posts
5570 upvotes
Trudostan
moneybags wrote: guys, if you think OP's watch is big, save your pennies for this beast... G-Shock's Mudmaster!

That's quite a hardcore tool watch, but crazy price considering it doesn't have anything over the Rangeman apart from the analog hands and huge size.
SAMSUNG SUCKS! NO SSD WARRANTY IN CANADA > https://forums.redflagdeals.com/has-any ... d-2098075/
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
8048 posts
8623 upvotes
Downtown Canada
moneybags wrote: guys, if you think OP's watch is big, save your pennies for this beast... G-Shock's Mudmaster!

where can I buy this?
Telus $30/75GB USA/CAN + $0 VVM (USA roaming + USA calling included) X 5 lines

Seeing ads while surfing the web? Get Ad Guard ad blocker.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37131 upvotes
waloshin wrote: Kids now days wear fanny packs across their chest.
If by kids you mean 30 year old Korean men, then yes.

Korea is cool because men and women dress like they're 15 until about 35. Before you call me out, know that this is a gross exaggeration.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Oct 5, 2005
635 posts
212 upvotes
M1K3Z0R wrote: That's quite a hardcore tool watch, but crazy price considering it doesn't have anything over the Rangeman apart from the analog hands and huge size.
they're both great watches, but for me the ana-digital face is so much sexier. i was close to pulling the trigger on a toyota rangeman when it first launched, but knew i'd never wear it because of the face. although the blue was very nice. ended up adding another mudmaster to the collection instead.

edit: i think the rangeman is even BIGGER than the mudmaster... but too lazy to google it.
Last edited by moneybags on Oct 19th, 2019 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yo!
Oct 5, 2005
635 posts
212 upvotes
TransporterSD wrote: where can I buy this?
locally, any casio dealer should be able to order one in for you, but you can find better prices online. HOWEVER, note that those sexy limited editions (red, yellow, camo, etc) are pretty much impossible to find in new condition now and still pretty rare (and expensive) in used condition. you can definitely find the black and green versions easily.
yo!
Banned
Dec 8, 2007
2666 posts
2359 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote: If by kids you mean 30 year old Korean men, then yes.

Korea is cool because men and women dress like they're 15 until about 35. Before you call me out, know that this is a gross exaggeration.
Can't speak for if you step outside your home and you're in Korea, but if you step outside your home here, there are teenagers to adults from all ethnicites (black, white, brown, middle eastern, asian, etc) wearing them this way. Since people often refer to teens and young adults as "kids", he would be correct in his observation.
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2009
8554 posts
5570 upvotes
Trudostan
moneybags wrote: locally, any casio dealer should be able to order one in for you, but you can find better prices online. HOWEVER, note that those sexy limited editions (red, yellow, camo, etc) are pretty much impossible to find in new condition now and still pretty rare (and expensive) in used condition. you can definitely find the black and green versions easily.
Yeah those non-stock colors are stupid expensive, even the case/strap kits for those colors are pricey if you want to DIY that color. That's for all models, not even talking about the various limited editions and collaboration models. Always thought it would be fun to own one in bright yellow or rescue orange lol
SAMSUNG SUCKS! NO SSD WARRANTY IN CANADA > https://forums.redflagdeals.com/has-any ... d-2098075/
Feb 11, 2015
217 posts
649 upvotes
Winnipeg
this is ugly. the “outlet” merchandise of casio
Oct 5, 2005
635 posts
212 upvotes
Paris55 wrote: this is ugly. the “outlet” merchandise of casio
agreed. at the risk of being relegated, there are much more worthy g-shock watches in comparison to this.
yo!
Aug 24, 2019
40 posts
11 upvotes
MrDisco wrote: wow that's a good price!

fyi for anyone interested, this is a fairly big watch.
52.8 mm to be exact Face Screaming In FearFace Screaming In Fear thats huge !!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)