Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Chemical Guys HOL_111 Pete's 53 + JetSeal Wax Kit - $43.95

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 25th, 2017 9:40 am
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
9091 posts
4542 upvotes
12 days north of Hop…

[Amazon.ca] Chemical Guys HOL_111 Pete's 53 + JetSeal Wax Kit - $43.95

Sold by Amazon.ca, ships 1-3 months but orderable.

Think this is a pricing error, US selling the kit for $68.99.

Kit includes Pete's 53 wax, Jet Seal, Applicators and Microfibre towels. Wax is suitable for dark and metallic coloured cars. I was going to get the 5050 wax kit (thicker carnauba for all colour cars) but that shot up from $78 to $95.

Last edited by ToniCipriani on Apr 24th, 2017 1:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
197 replies
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
The description mentions Matte paint more than once, is this for any paint, or matte paints only?

EDIT: NVM, went to chemical guys website for descriptions and Amazon's description leaves a lot to be desired.

Also, I know there is a lot of hype for their products here, but are the Chemical Guys items really that good? I don't mind trying it out... however, highly doubtful that it will ever arrive from Amazon... I have placed countless orders for items that apparently will ship in 1-3 months and only one has arrived. Been waiting on some Canon ink for 4 months now. Refuse to cancel as it was super cheap. Cancelled on the metal bulletin boards, they cancelled on a few other items as well. But hey, can't hurt to try.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2015
1076 posts
1290 upvotes
NB
This exact kit was $27 or so on US Amazon couple of months ago.

Jetseal 109 is great. I bought some last year. Clay bar, then Jetseal, then Meg Ultimate synthetic wax, then ultimate quick detailer. Looks great. Lasted all winter.
"Stuff should not be multiplied without necessity"
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2012
1975 posts
1197 upvotes
Narkham
1-2 months will be mid summer, i'll be done my car prep by then :(
RFD: Rarely Finding Discounts on things I actually need
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
9091 posts
4542 upvotes
12 days north of Hop…
jackass_ca wrote: The description mentions Matte paint more than once, is this for any paint, or matte paints only?

EDIT: NVM, went to chemical guys website for descriptions and Amazon's description leaves a lot to be desired.

Also, I know there is a lot of hype for their products here, but are the Chemical Guys items really that good? I don't mind trying it out... however, highly doubtful that it will ever arrive from Amazon... I have placed countless orders for items that apparently will ship in 1-3 months and only one has arrived. Been waiting on some Canon ink for 4 months now. Refuse to cancel as it was super cheap. Cancelled on the metal bulletin boards, they cancelled on a few other items as well. But hey, can't hurt to try.
Amazon.ca's basically Amazon's test bed for new code, so the data sometimes is off. Change it to .com and you'll see the correct description.

The 1-3 month thing could be a mixed bag. One time it also said 1-3 months, was expecting to wait but it shipped within the week. At least they don't charge the card for the item until they actually ship.
Deal Guru
Sep 10, 2008
10263 posts
9264 upvotes
Kitchener
Bought 2 of these on Amazon.com last time.........really really good deal. The Jetseal is a top tier product and the microfibers are REALLY nice. Not sure about the carnuba wax?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
9091 posts
4542 upvotes
12 days north of Hop…
IntrepidRT wrote: Bought 2 of these on Amazon.com last time.........really really good deal. The Jetseal is a top tier product and the microfibers are REALLY nice. Not sure about the carnuba wax?
Yeah, the Jetseal was my real target. I ran out of wax anyways, so figured why not.
Deal Addict
Jun 30, 2010
3186 posts
1641 upvotes
Markham
Thanks OP. Bought it for the Jetseal and Microfibers :)
Jul 28, 2007
110 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
carbide wrote: This exact kit was $27 or so on US Amazon couple of months ago.

Jetseal 109 is great. I bought some last year. Clay bar, then Jetseal, then Meg Ultimate synthetic wax, then ultimate quick detailer. Looks great. Lasted all winter.
Where did you get the Meg Ultimate syn wax from?
Sep 25, 2016
131 posts
168 upvotes
Where do you guys buy your clay bars? I'm happy with everything I've collected so far, but I have yet to find some good clay bars
Jan 29, 2017
160 posts
141 upvotes
Thanks OP. I like Chemical Guys stuff and need both of these. The sealant and wax run about $55 each, locally.
Aug 12, 2003
568 posts
110 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Will try it at this price. Was been using Zaino but their shipping costs are high. Any comparison with this and Zaino or Klasse?
Apr 17, 2005
433 posts
138 upvotes
How far does the jetseal go for you guys? The bottle in this kit is an in-between size compared to if you were buying it on its own.
Apr 17, 2005
433 posts
138 upvotes
Description on Amazon.ca says 12 fl. oz but the picture says 16 fl. oz. Not sure which to believe

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)