Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Citizen - Titanium case & bracelet, sapphire glass Men's Perpetual Chrono A-T Watch AT4010-50E $ 340.21+

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2019 2:36 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 8, 2007
1084 posts
427 upvotes
Turbanville

[Amazon.ca] Citizen - Titanium case & bracelet, sapphire glass Men's Perpetual Chrono A-T Watch AT4010-50E $ 340.21+

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B005BS2EN ... prod_image
Atomic timekeeping, the most accurate watch in the world
]Titanium case and bracelet, 42mm case
Non reflective sapphire glass

Was: CDN$ 486.02
Price: CDN$ 340.21 Free Shipping for Prime Members FREE Returns
You Save: CDN$ 145.81 (30%)

Ships from and sold by Amazon.ca.
:razz: "Beer" :razz:
:arrow: The cause of :arrowl:
and :arrow: solution to :arrowl: all of life's problems.
"SMART" People always makes SMART Choice..!!!!! :cheesygri :
16 replies
Deal Addict
May 11, 2009
4777 posts
1563 upvotes
Debtario
Not a historic low like a few years ago, but about as good as it gets these days. Solid watch, either way.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2004
1401 posts
465 upvotes
North Vancouver
FYI if you live close to the border and have a mailbox there, it is $225.99 USD on Amazon.com Black Friday: Link
Mar 19, 2018
27 posts
21 upvotes
Not for all... but for those who live in markham, ON Citizen has scratch and dent sale every December and June. Picked up this watch for 230$
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2014
1099 posts
516 upvotes
Clutchscotch wrote: Not for all... but for those who live in markham, ON Citizen has scratch and dent sale every December and June. Picked up this watch for 230$
How was the condition?
Sep 11, 2017
126 posts
63 upvotes
I have this watch. Significantly lighter than other stainless steel watches and looks amazing. Even after 8 years of heavy use, looks just like new. Great price!
Jul 4, 2018
377 posts
312 upvotes
Clutchscotch wrote: Not for all... but for those who live in markham, ON Citizen has scratch and dent sale every December and June. Picked up this watch for 230$
Went last year and i dont know how people walking out with multiples but i couldnt find any nice looking. Maybe i am picky but i'd definitely pick up this watch. Didnt see anything nice worth picking up. Wasted time waiting in line
Put some resphek on my name!
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2011
1079 posts
786 upvotes
TORONTO
Bought it last time it was on sale. Absolutely love it. I wear this more often than my other watches
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2004
1365 posts
159 upvotes
Been eyeing this watch for awhile. Probably an obvious answer, but the perpetual calendar only shows the date and day of week, correct? No means to determine month?
Nov 12, 2017
126 posts
141 upvotes
Cambridge
bobor wrote: Been eyeing this watch for awhile. Probably an obvious answer, but the perpetual calendar only shows the date and day of week, correct? No means to determine month?
It doesn't show the year either, but those are easier to keep track of ;)
Apr 8, 2005
627 posts
177 upvotes
I have the black version of this, one of my favorite pieces. Not sure if this is an updated version, but I got mine a few years ago for a similar price.
Mar 26, 2017
288 posts
146 upvotes
karlsberg wrote: I have the black version of this, one of my favorite pieces. Not sure if this is an updated version, but I got mine a few years ago for a similar price.
Has yours started chipping yet?

Mine has and I barely ever wear it anymore as it looks stupid with the chips.anyoje else have this problem?
Apr 8, 2005
627 posts
177 upvotes
Gord18Stirr wrote: Has yours started chipping yet?

Mine has and I barely ever wear it anymore as it looks stupid with the chips.anyoje else have this problem?
Surprisingly no, 1 minor mark.