Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Corsair RMx Series, RM1000x, 1000 Watt, Fully Modular Power Supply, 80+ Gold Certified, 10 Year Warranty - $129.99

Deal Fanatic
Feb 14, 2006
9351 posts
855 upvotes
Vaughan
I think this will be nice to replace my aging Corsair HX620w. Thank you !
Nov 21, 2009
386 posts
178 upvotes
Moncton
JohnSmith558 wrote: Never has there ever been a chasm wider than the one between those that say you should a psu that provides at least twice as much power than you need, and those that say you should get one that is as close to how much power you actually need...
The only reason I'd want a PSU twice as powerful is because I'm interested in having it run fan-less as often as possible.
Oct 13, 2018
63 posts
47 upvotes
mikebc wrote: Since Corsair doesn't manufacture its own internals, I'm pretty sure the RMx line is made by Channel Well (who supply the budget CM line) not Seasonic or Flextronic (better) like the original RM/AX enthusiast models.
Flextronics is way better but CWT, when it comes to. manufacturing is better than SeaSonic. SS usually has terrible soldering due to not building PCB A in house.
Jan 14, 2010
124 posts
80 upvotes
john69est wrote: To people in BC: its also 129.99 in MemoryExpress and has a 20 dollar MIR so 109.99 After Rebate
https://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX72671
Is there a chance that Corsair will do MIR for products purchased from Amazon rather than MemExp? I don't know how this works. But I love the price and grabbed one for my build.

Thanks OP!
Apr 28, 2011
218 posts
24 upvotes
Vancouver
braydng wrote: Is there a chance that Corsair will do MIR for products purchased from Amazon rather than MemExp? I don't know how this works. But I love the price and grabbed one for my build.

Thanks OP!
From the MIR link it looks like MemoryExpress only and they are asking for a copy of the receipt
Nov 21, 2014
956 posts
1028 upvotes
Atlantic
A number of retailers are offering the MIR link.

IE. Canada Computers, Newegg

But not Amazon......

Wonder if it would still work, if you submitted an Amazon invoice for the MIR.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2004
1729 posts
797 upvotes
London
EasyCompany251 wrote: A number of retailers are offering the MIR link.

IE. Canada Computers, Newegg

But not Amazon......

Wonder if it would still work, if you submitted an Amazon invoice for the MIR.
rebate companies will make up any excuses not to payout on a rebate and u buying from amazon and trying to submit a Canada computers or newegg rebate would def be one of them.
Mar 26, 2012
974 posts
557 upvotes
Yay it's out of stock! Now I can save $130 and not buy more stuff I don't need but use futureproofing as the excuse to need.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
2490 posts
426 upvotes
Cambridge, ON/Guelph…
I ended up caving and did order one yesterday before the PSU went out of stock. Thanks OP I guess.