Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Cosco Shifter Multi-Position Heavy Duty Folding Hand Truck and Dolly $59

[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2002
3951 posts
681 upvotes
Vancouver

[Amazon Canada] Cosco Shifter Multi-Position Heavy Duty Folding Hand Truck and Dolly $59

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00LMH ... YIK6Y9EEQB

Handles up to 300lbs; i like the fact you can switch to two different positions. Other stores are selling for $100
9 replies
Apr 8, 2006
742 posts
155 upvotes
Got one of these on clearance a few years ago from Home depot for 27. It's great but can be difficult to change from cart to dolly. It's also heavy and well built. I think 59 is regular price. Check home depot.
Sep 15, 2016
63 posts
24 upvotes
Looks like a great quality dolly.

Also, this one was on sale in Canadian Tire for $20 during Black Friday week. Although it's quite basic and almost nothing compared to the one in OP, it's not bad for condo living and small scale domestic uses. Keep an eye on the sale though; it's definitely not worth the regular price ($100).
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2015
3017 posts
14744 upvotes
BC, Lower Mainland
DewDew wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 10:46 pm
Looks like a great quality dolly.

Also, this one was on sale in Canadian Tire for $20 during Black Friday week. Although it's quite basic and almost nothing compared to the one in OP, it's not bad for condo living and small scale domestic uses. Keep an eye on the sale though; it's definitely not worth the regular price ($100).
I purchased the one you posted. It broke down after 2 months with minimal usage.
Tim Hortons Tip: Buy 3 mini strudels in separate transaction ($0.42 each) and then Redeem Free Coffee(Any Sizes) (Dec 31) 😃

SELLING

GROUP BUY
Xqisit portable banks + usb (Cheap)
Nov 30, 2013
111 posts
97 upvotes
Hamilton
Bought the one in the op, I intend to use it to transport my tires on rims, I hope it can handle this task.
Jan 3, 2012
550 posts
174 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Costco is selling the red coloured one for about $82. I had bought it fro costco.ca a few months with some discount then. It is quite sturdy and compact to store but I think the platform might be a bit too small to transport tires on rims. I am not sure why the red one cost more on amazon.ca
Nov 7, 2013
977 posts
300 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Saw these at Costco a while back, but didn't buy it. I think the price was not as cheap as the current Amazon price. I remember playing around with it in the warehouse and noting that it seemed well built and sturdy. I like that it can transform. Will definitely be picking one up.
Dec 20, 2014
78 posts
34 upvotes
Mississauga
Bought it from costco 2 years back at almost same price, well build, still going strong, very compact and easy to store. I have done entire movement of laminate flooring on this and it easily did the job, strongly recommend buying.
Sep 15, 2016
63 posts
24 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 10:57 pm
I purchased the one you posted. It broke down after 2 months with minimal usage.
Thanks for the info. I hope you could use your 1 year warranty.I am using it for a very basic use - Like carrying items purchased in Costco to the condo, transferring winter tires to/from the locker, etc.
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2005
1371 posts
436 upvotes
There was a thread here on RFD in Jan 2016 for this exact same dolly. HomeDepot was selling it for $27.
I'll Keep It Short and Sweet. Family, Religion, Friendship ... These Are the Three Demons You Must Slay if You Wish to Succeed in Business