Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD PFC Sinewave UPS 1500VA 900W PFC Compatible Mini-Tower $155.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 9th, 2016 12:15 pm
Nov 9, 2009
834 posts
142 upvotes
Wellington, ON
Pretty much most materials tend to "off-gas." You go into a room that has been outfitted with new broadloom and you can easily detect the odour of the materials in the broadloom off-gassing. Be sure to have fresh air entering. It's the same as buying a car from a smoker. And I have. Eventually the stench disappears.

hagbard, give it some time to off-gas. keep in a well-ventilated UNUSED area and don't consume the fumes. It could take a week or two, but will gradually disappear.
++++++++++++++
It's a thin line that separates a gourmet from a glutton.
Jul 23, 2007
173 posts
108 upvotes
vancouver
Shit, getting a Fault F04 error on the screen when trying to power this on. Got it plugged in and charging, but throws that error message when I try to power it on. Anybody ever have this issue?

edit: also noticed that terrible smell like others noted.
Nov 9, 2009
834 posts
142 upvotes
Wellington, ON
tattashot wrote: Shit, getting a Fault F04 error on the screen when trying to power this on. Got it plugged in and charging, but throws that error message when I try to power it on. Anybody ever have this issue?
Go here for info about Fault F04:

https://plus.google.com/112842409687859 ... JrmYgpdHHu
++++++++++++++
It's a thin line that separates a gourmet from a glutton.
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
31347 posts
2025 upvotes
Fernando Poo
inhaliburton wrote: Pretty much most materials tend to "off-gas." You go into a room that has been outfitted with new broadloom and you can easily detect the odour of the materials in the broadloom off-gassing. Be sure to have fresh air entering. It's the same as buying a car from a smoker. And I have. Eventually the stench disappears.

hagbard, give it some time to off-gas. keep in a well-ventilated UNUSED area and don't consume the fumes. It could take a week or two, but will gradually disappear.
Put it outside for an afternoon and while it is a bit less smelly still pretty bad. The best way to describe it is Varsal smell, like i have an open can of it in the room.

Update: just got off the phone with someone from tech support, said it should go away in a week but to keep it running during that time. We'll see.
Welcome to the Minitrue FDs, Ficdep