Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

(Dead) Smith & Wesson SW423BS Oasis Serrated Drop Point Blade Knife, Black Titanium Coated Handle and Blade $9.97

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 19th, 2017 10:36 am
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2005
1000 posts
250 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] (Dead) Smith & Wesson SW423BS Oasis Serrated Drop Point Blade Knife, Black Titanium Coated Handle and Blade $9.97

Sells for around $17 at Walmart and Amazon in America

Last edited by Cheap on Feb 19th, 2017 7:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
9 replies
Dec 15, 2015
523 posts
524 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Nice find.
"You have to risk it for the biscuit"
"$34/80GB BYOD FiDO"
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2005
1000 posts
250 upvotes
Toronto
Its gone from in stock, to 8 left, to 5, now 2 left
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
And also price jumped to $28.47

What I love about Amazon. They drop the price drastically on something, and as soon as they sell a few units, the demand is high and the price skyrockets.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
Cheap wrote: dead
Boo!

Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2006
2087 posts
774 upvotes
Toronto
jackass_ca wrote: And also price jumped to $28.47

What I love about Amazon. They drop the price drastically on something, and as soon as they sell a few units, the demand is high and the price skyrockets.
Except, you know, the $28.47 one is "Ships from and sold by Bladeshop-Canada."
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
dassub wrote: Except, you know, the $28.47 one is "Ships from and sold by Bladeshop-Canada."
Didn't see that (assumed the posted deal was sold by Amazon), but in the past, have personally seen Amazon's price adjust once items start to sell. Last year, with a Dean Bass guitar, I bought... after I bought it at $226, minus 50%, the price went up to $435, and sold and shipped by Amazon. Also, with the intex inflatable kayaks, bought one at $98, in the fall... a few others as well, then suddenly price (sold and shipped by Amazon) went to $126 or something.
Just checked... Amazon PRIME price, now, $31.30.

Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2005
1000 posts
250 upvotes
Toronto
jackass_ca wrote: Didn't see that (assumed the posted deal was sold by Amazon), but in the past, have personally seen Amazon's price adjust once items start to sell. Last year, with a Dean Bass guitar, I bought... after I bought it at $226, minus 50%, the price went up to $435, and sold and shipped by Amazon. Also, with the intex inflatable kayaks, bought one at $98, in the fall... a few others as well, then suddenly price (sold and shipped by Amazon) went to $126 or something.
Just checked... Amazon PRIME price, now, $31.30.
Yes, the posted deal was sold by Amazon, I only post stuff that is at least fulfilled by Amazon. They have all kinds of stuff at crazy prices, and most times the price goes up as soon as someone buys it, but not always.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
Cheap wrote: Yes, the posted deal was sold by Amazon, I only post stuff that is at least fulfilled by Amazon. They have all kinds of stuff at crazy prices, and most times the price goes up as soon as someone buys it, but not always.
Yeah, try and catch a Bargain Barrels deal... if you aren't on within 20 minutes of his post, you'll never see that price, for most things.