Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Deal of the Day (MARCH 25): DEWALT DCS355D1 20V XR Lithium-Ion Oscillating Multi-Tool Kit $159.99

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 26th, 2019 8:51 am
Aug 5, 2018
8 posts
52 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Deal of the Day (MARCH 25): DEWALT DCS355D1 20V XR Lithium-Ion Oscillating Multi-Tool Kit $159.99

From the Manufacturer
The DEWALT DCS355D1 20V MAX XR Lithium-Ion Oscillating Multi-Tool Kit (2.0 Ah) features a DEWALT brushless motor that delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed. The special QUICK-CHANGE accessory system allows blades and attachments to be changed quickly and without wrenches. A DUAL-GRIP variable speed trigger gives users ultimate speed and application control and a bright LED light illuminates dark work surfaces for accurate cutting. This unit also features the DEWALT Oscillating Tool Guide System which allows users to set the depth or height for a series of cuts. The 28-piece accessory kit includes popular cutting and sanding attachments and also has a universal accessory adaptor for use with most oscillating tool accessory brands. Includes: (1) DCS355 20V MAX XR Oscillating Tool, (1) DCB203: 20V MAX XR Compact Li-Ion Battery (2.0Ah), (1) fast charger, (1) DEWALT Oscillating Tool Guide System, (1) wood with nails blade, (1) sanding pad, (25) sheets of sanding paper, (1) universal accessory adaptor, (1) contractor bag and an accessory storage box.

Features & details
DEWALT brushless motor for up to 57% more run time than brushed
Quick Change accessory system for quick changes without wrenches
Dual-Grip variable speed trigger for ultimate speed and control
Bright LED light illuminates work surface
Oscillations/min- 0-20,000 OPM. Oscillating Angle- 1.6 Degrees
Last edited by TomRFD on Mar 25th, 2019 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
9 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2014
3580 posts
6290 upvotes
Atlantic
Not bad. 2nd lowest ever on CCC.

If you don't have a battery and charger from the Dewalt line, this would probably be a decently priced kit.
Dec 10, 2010
229 posts
353 upvotes
Mississauga
The bare tool is usually $129 so with the accessories, battery, charger and bag for the extra $30, this is pretty good. In for 1 with free same.day delivery.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2014
3580 posts
6290 upvotes
Atlantic
Even if the bare tool was priced at the lowest ever on CCC @ $99, you would be hard pressed to find a charger and genuine battery for $60. Plus you get some other accessories like a bag and storage box in this kit.
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
49009 posts
10302 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Someone persuade me whether I should get this kit or not. I’ve been looking for an oscillating tool in the $80-100 price range that doesn’t need to be cordless mainly to do the random woodworking thing that I can’t with my saws.

Wasn’t planning on spending so much and I’m not on the dewalt 20v ecosystem at the moment.

Thanks.
Tons of things for sale!
Silver Coins and Numismatics | Heatware
Sep 4, 2016
279 posts
383 upvotes
Jon Lai wrote: Someone persuade me whether I should get this kit or not. I’ve been looking for an oscillating tool in the $80-100 price range that doesn’t need to be cordless mainly to do the random woodworking thing that I can’t with my saws.

Wasn’t planning on spending so much and I’m not on the dewalt 20v ecosystem at the moment.

Thanks.
If you aren't a dewalt owner, I would pass on this. Depending on the job you may need multiple batteries with cordless. Honeslty, just buy a cheapie from CT for $20 and you'll probably find that does everything you need.
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
49009 posts
10302 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Dmichel99 wrote: If you aren't a dewalt owner, I would pass on this. Depending on the job you may need multiple batteries with cordless. Honeslty, just buy a cheapie from CT for $20 and you'll probably find that does everything you need.
I currently only have a Bosch 12v set of drill:impact which does 90% of my jobs and I’m very happy with how light they are. I have a corded hammer drill for anything else that needs more power, but one consideration I did have was whether I would want a 20v system in the future, and if so, there’s a good chance it would be dewalt.

I certainly don’t want the $20 cheapies from CT though, I was thinking at least a good Dremel on clearance in the $60-80 range. I’ll mainly use it for cutting but once I have one I’m sure I’ll use it for sanding my projects as well.

I work mostly within my shop so running out of juice is not that big of a deal.
Tons of things for sale!
Silver Coins and Numismatics | Heatware
Oct 23, 2014
647 posts
603 upvotes
Laval, QC
i have the corded version of this tool . It is excellent!

this is a good deal .
Nov 23, 2014
518 posts
465 upvotes
Kelowna, BC
Thanks OP -- was waiting for a deal on this. Only needed the bare tool though, but flipping the battery and charger wont be hard to stay in hot deal territory.
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2008
1473 posts
438 upvotes
Thx OP.. I did not need this right now but every time I go to do a job at home lately I have been saying.."I wish I had a multi-tool for this".. so I caved and ordered.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)