Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Destiny 2: Forsaken (Legendary Collection) on PS4 - $19.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 19th, 2020 6:33 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jun 29, 2004
10812 posts
7084 upvotes
Oil Country

[Amazon.ca] Destiny 2: Forsaken (Legendary Collection) on PS4 - $19.99

Just noticed that Amazon has the Destiny 2: Forsaken (Legendary Collection) for PS4 on sale for $19.99. This is an all-time low for Amazon.ca

Destiny 2: Forsaken - Legendary Collection - PlayStation 4
$19.99

Destiny 2 Forsaken Legendary Collection PlayStation 4 French English
$19.99
19 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2007
4319 posts
2749 upvotes
Isn't everything upto and including Forsaken is free now?
Newbie
May 28, 2018
55 posts
42 upvotes
WL1980 wrote: Isn't everything upto and including Forsaken is free now?
Up to forsaken yes. Including forsaken no.

If you want most of the exotic weapons you kinda need forsaken. It was by far the biggest expansion.
Newbie
May 28, 2018
55 posts
42 upvotes
BinaryJay wrote: Consoles are designed for below average people. :P
Lol. Or because it’s cheap and convenient. Good players on consoles would be good on pc too.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 24, 2007
1727 posts
382 upvotes
Toronto
Always gotta be some mouthbreather bringing up console vs pc in these threads. Not to mention that D2 has cross saved enabled so play on whatever platform you want.
Sr. Member
Dec 26, 2012
569 posts
252 upvotes
Toronto
tangodown wrote: It’s definitely a good pve game but pvp is designed for below average people.
I downloaded the free destiny 2 on ps4 and am totally lost in a massive lobby with random people having not a clue where to go as I cannot get into any ‘levels/worlds’
Newbie
May 28, 2018
55 posts
42 upvotes
oakley0023 wrote:
I downloaded the free destiny 2 on ps4 and am totally lost in a massive lobby with random people having not a clue where to go as I cannot get into any ‘levels/worlds’
Go to the hanger side of tower (destination). Pick up quests from Amanda Holliday. Start the red war story you should have it in your quest page somewhere. Let me know if you need more help.
Newbie
May 28, 2018
55 posts
42 upvotes
generaltao99 wrote: Always gotta be some mouthbreather bringing up console vs pc in these threads. Not to mention that D2 has cross saved enabled so play on whatever platform you want.
Right. Like console players wouldn’t rock their shit if they moved to pc.
Sr. Member
Dec 24, 2017
730 posts
638 upvotes
So If I buy this on console but I actively play on PC (and have shadowkeep on PC) then would it transfer to my PC account if I have cross-save enabled?
Newbie
May 28, 2018
55 posts
42 upvotes
zylonite wrote: So If I buy this on console but I actively play on PC (and have shadowkeep on PC) then would it transfer to my PC account if I have cross-save enabled?
No it wouldn’t transfer over.
Sr. Member
May 26, 2007
941 posts
417 upvotes
Aside from the forsaken expansion isn't this free on Xbox ?

Top