Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Dewalt Cross Line Laser DW088K $99.00

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 23rd, 2018 6:23 pm
11 replies
Nov 28, 2011
398 posts
480 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
Great time saver for those who do framing, tiling, landscaping painting, etc.
This is on my long list of wants :)
Nov 30, 2008
256 posts
248 upvotes
Oro-Medonte
Hugh Jass wrote: Shows at $149 for me
Interesting, showing $149 for me too now, but certainly was $99 when I posted.
Dec 24, 2006
24 posts
15 upvotes
North Vancouver
badger11 wrote: Great time saver for those who do framing, tiling, landscaping painting, etc.
This is on my long list of wants :)
Heads up that I have this one and regret buying it for anything outdoor daytime use.

It's a red laser that almost impossible to be seen in the daytime! I had to be strategic to check plumb and level while framing on the shady side and waving objects, creating my own shade, etc, so I can try to spot the super faint laser line. Then I check things again after sunset at which time it's super easy to see.

Indoor use, it's awesome. I believe I need the more expensive DW088CG which uses a green laser (it's on my CCC watch list) that's supposedly easier to see.
Feb 12, 2006
730 posts
113 upvotes
I have Bosch and it's also pain to use outside. Love the unit but can only use it when it's dark outside.
Good insults are hard to find. Why waste them on someone you don't like.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 21, 2003
6323 posts
3867 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
wishfulthinking wrote: Indoor use, it's awesome. I believe I need the more expensive DW088CG which uses a green laser (it's on my CCC watch list) that's supposedly easier to see.
I have that laser and it is great for day time use. The only downside to green lasers is that they use considerably more battery power. Having primarily used red lasers before getting my green I can say it's a difference you will definitely notice. However the line is certainly far more visible so it is a fair trade off.

You can also get red tinted glasses that will help you see the red in brighter environments. I have used them and they will definitely get you an extra 30'+ of visibility.
Nov 30, 2008
256 posts
248 upvotes
Oro-Medonte
This deal is not dead it is still $99 at Amazon and is back at this price at Lowe's, showing an expiry date of 26th December.
Apr 28, 2012
9 posts
9 upvotes
Trois-Rivieres, QC
Hi, yes deal isn't dead. I did price matched at HomeDepot this morning. Got it for about 102$ tx inc. in QC.

I guess they did show the price too early yesterday.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)