• Feb 25th, 2019 11:52 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
1221 posts
1488 upvotes
Pointe Claire

[Amazon Canada] Disturbed Friends Card Game...$19.50

Regular $35 for $19.50 Deal of the day from Amazon. Game comparable to Cards Against Humanity. Haven't played it but reviews are good.
https://www.amazon.ca/Disturbed-Friends ... 57J&sr=1-1

Expansion pack has $2.45 discount as well. $10.50 https://www.amazon.ca/Disturbed-Friends ... 57J&sr=1-2
8 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
1596 posts
945 upvotes
I'm interested but I would like to hear what some people have to say about the game before pulling the trigger...
RFD is love. RFD is life. I wish I had an RFDer for a wife.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2007
1223 posts
757 upvotes
St Catharines
My girlfriend bought this game for me for Christmas, as we are big board/card game fans. We played it once during the holidays, in a group with a few family members, and have not touched it since.

With Cards Against Humanity, you at least have normal answer cards that end up funny if combined with certain question cards. In this game, all answers are multiple choice and they are all disgusting. I am definitely no prude, but this game is so gross that it comes off as cringe-worthy rather than funny.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
1596 posts
945 upvotes
Look at some of the cards I have to agree this is a bit beyond what I'm willing to play. Love Cards Against Humanity but this is like...way more.
RFD is love. RFD is life. I wish I had an RFDer for a wife.
Oct 3, 2005
223 posts
55 upvotes
Edmonton
I've played it and liked it. I like Cards Against Humanity and have a twisted sense of humour, though, so take my review appropriately. Basically this is a faster playing version of Cards Against Humanity.
Oct 3, 2016
303 posts
430 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Haven't played it, but it seems like CAH gives you a lot more variety in regards to answers. Having the same three choices for each question in this game severely reduces the replayability.
Jan 27, 2015
17 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I own both and find that they do play differently and are worth owning both. CAH is more crowd friendly (although getting tired since everyone seems to have played it a ton or own it and all the expansions and rip off expansions) if that is possible to say about it. Disturbed friends is way more offensive but as long as you know that and choose appropriately it is actually a hilarious game (add in a few beer and it is doubly so). First time I played it one of the people walked out because they couldn’t read out some of the cards (which in itself makes me like it even more).