Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition for PlayStation 4 $24.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 1st, 2019 2:24 pm
[OP]
Aug 8, 2009
365 posts
476 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition for PlayStation 4 $24.99

Was looking for this for a while, seems sold out everywhere. Cheers.
8 replies
[OP]
Aug 8, 2009
365 posts
476 upvotes
Paigne wrote: Great game but this is regular price and has being for a while.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/di ... 4/12612483

That said, it is a great game. Highly recommended if you havent played it yet. Personally i prefer the PC version but the console port was well done.
Agree, but it's sold out everywhere and has been for a while. Believe me, I know... I have been looking for it for a while now.
May 12, 2008
77 posts
42 upvotes
Vancouver
I got it at full price when it came out and it was worth every penny. Amazing RPG and everybody I recommended to play this game came back and thanked me. All the awards and praises are well deserved.
[OP]
Aug 8, 2009
365 posts
476 upvotes
Evagelion wrote: I got it at full price when it came out and it was worth every penny. Amazing RPG and everybody I recommended to play this game came back and thanked me. All the awards and praises are well deserved.
I can't wait to play it myself. I always get an itch for a good RPG when winter rolls around. Tis the season :)
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3457 posts
2090 upvotes
Vancouver
zarfilg wrote: Agree, but it's sold out everywhere and has been for a while. Believe me, I know... I have been looking for it for a while now.
Its in stock online at EB and BB still (at the time of this post). No idea on local stock of course. It is a better deal on amazon if you have prime membership due to shipping. I believe it has being this price since Amazon dropped the price (or had it on sale) in august. I got the console port in aug for the same price (locally instead of waiting for shipping). You can probably use BB or EB to price match at walmart or other stores if they have it in stock (and you dont want to wait for shipping).
[OP]
Aug 8, 2009
365 posts
476 upvotes
Paigne wrote: Its in stock online at EB and BB still (at the time of this post). No idea on local stock of course. It is a better deal on amazon if you have prime membership due to shipping. I believe it has being this price since Amazon dropped the price (or had it on sale) in august. I got the console port in aug for the same price (locally instead of waiting for shipping). You can probably use BB or EB to price match at walmart or other stores if they have it in stock (and you dont want to wait for shipping).
I think new stock just arrived everywhere. It's been OOS for a while at BB and EB
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3457 posts
2090 upvotes
Vancouver
zarfilg wrote: I think new stock just arrived everywhere. It's been OOS for a while at BB and EB
Well you would know better on that since i haven't paid any attention on stock level since aug (or really ever except when i bought it).

Just presenting other options in case someone prefers to not shop at amazon for whatever reason. If its new stock however, odds are the game will be on sale black friday for less. BB might also be starting their extended/holiday return policy soon (generally starts early Nov).