Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Amazon.ca] Diztronic OnePlus One Case 10$ (PRIME FS)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 9th, 2014 1:55 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2012
1860 posts
859 upvotes
Montreal

[Amazon.ca] Diztronic OnePlus One Case 10$ (PRIME FS)

Deal Link:
Price:
Had these cases for Nexus 4 and 5. Solid cases. 10$ is regular price but the deal is on the shipping, finally amazon.ca sells them! Red, Black, Blue available.

If you don't have prime you can sign up via the student promotion!
50 replies
Jul 11, 2005
331 posts
82 upvotes
Ordered black yesterday - Ships in 1-2 months. Red and Blue are $25.90
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2012
1860 posts
859 upvotes
Montreal
red and blue are 10$ too you just have to click on "2 new from CDN$ 10.00"
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2625 posts
2581 upvotes
Vancouver
"Usually ships within 1 to 2 months."

yeah... there goes that deal. Buy a case now, get it for Christmas!
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
3346 posts
2442 upvotes
Montreal
sl___ wrote: Probably shipped separately.
I asked Amazon and they said it's very likely to come before that 2month time-frame. That they just put that to be pessimistic.
Feb 3, 2011
381 posts
147 upvotes
Calgary
daviiiiiid wrote: I asked Amazon and they said it's very likely to come before that 2month time-frame. That they just put that to be pessimistic.
Awesome to hear! Hope it does, I'm waiting for mine too haha
Aug 22, 2010
77 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I got a Nilikin Frosted OPO case from eBay and it was 7 bucks free shipping. Came in less than 3 weeks and I'm loving it
Jun 25, 2005
227 posts
49 upvotes
Vancouver
I tried ordering one of these a while back. 2 weeks went by and it still hadn't shipped and I cancelled. The 1 month wait time is probably accurate.
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2014
2470 posts
1162 upvotes
Cellphone Tower
th3xeroeagle wrote: Had these cases for Nexus 4 and 5. Solid cases. 10$ is regular price but the deal is on the shipping, finally amazon.ca sells them! Red, Black, Blue available.

If you don't have prime you can sign up via the student promotion!
I like their cases.
Place Your Ad Here
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2006
2190 posts
262 upvotes
Thornhill
I really like this case on my oneplus, got it for $12-13 CAD from official site.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2008
2030 posts
280 upvotes
HRhater wrote: this tempered glass, will it impact the case fitting or make this flush with the case's design?
Putting on the tempered glass goes not affect the of the device. I myself, have the Nillkin tempered glass with the Cruzerlite case. I would suggest against getting the Cruzerlite case though. The buttons are hard to press compared to others. Get the Diztronic or Rinke instead.
Banned
Jun 5, 2012
1418 posts
498 upvotes
PiusPatronus wrote: Putting on the tempered glass goes not affect the of the device. I myself, have the Nillkin tempered glass with the Cruzerlite case. I would suggest against getting the Cruzerlite case though. The buttons are hard to press compared to others. Get the Diztronic or Rinke instead.
thanked.. btw, how much was the tempered glass. $15 on amazon seems a little high.. or is that normal.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2004
1071 posts
121 upvotes
get something else instead, don't get this Diztronic matte case, it's a fingerprint magnet
Dec 11, 2007
25 posts
8 upvotes
I bought an original clear plastic snap on case with my OPO but find it so slippery I took it off after less than a day. Do any of these aftermarket ones have a grippy texture like the back of the OPO has?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)