Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

DJI 2.7K HD Video Recording Phantom 3 Standard Quadcopter Drone, $579

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 1st, 2017 7:56 am
Tags:
None
Banned
Jun 5, 2012
1418 posts
498 upvotes
this litchi app seems pretty cool for the DJI3..

Deal Fanatic
Jun 21, 2003
6323 posts
3867 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
HRhater wrote: this litchi app seems pretty cool for the DJI3..

That does sound awesome. I'm pretty tempted to give it a go but I wish it wasn't a $31 app, but I guess on the flip side I'd be wary of letting a cheap app control my expensive drone
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2007
1275 posts
327 upvotes
kuzi wrote: Damn missed this...if anyone who got it and is thinking of returning it id ive love to take it off your hands...please PM me thanks
I don't mind adding another $50 on top if anyone is planning on returning it in the GTA.
Sep 15, 2013
23 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto
Same here, if anyone in the GTA bought a few and want to make a quick 50 or so. Let me know!
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2008
1368 posts
457 upvotes
Can anyone recommend a Tablet holder for a remote. I have a 7 inch nexus tablet I want to use.
Jan 31, 2009
259 posts
221 upvotes
Woodbridge
I have this model. I did get questioned by police using it in a nearby park haha. They appreciated that i was operating it no higher than the trees given that I was a little close to some houses (75ft or so). Reminded me to put a label on it with my contact info and that to stay clear of individuals. Said drones frequently crash, and it's not something you'd want to deal with if it hit a child or any person for that matter. Good point lol. I'm a little nervous now, so I tend to favour more open areas...bad side is that a lot of footage i want to take can't happen now because of the regs!

The software is a bit buggy, and you really should be careful. If it says there's wind, it might not feel like it to you on the ground but up in the air 100 feet and its a different story. Those gusts can look a little crazy from a drone's perspective!
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28752 posts
1370 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
helraiser wrote: Looks like someone fat fingered and entered a 2 instead of a 5. Congrats to those who sniped this!
ouch.

I can't believe this wasn't a hot deal. What a waste. Just read about this elsewhere and was digging to see if it popped its head in hot deals...sad.

Anyone wanna sell me theirs if they're already tired of it? hehe. Or their bebop?

:(.

Btw., What's the rules like now? This is 1.2Kg so it is definitely fully under the jurisdiction of the rules. Either I'm refusing to process, or I truly don't understand what the rules mean now.
PayTM$154, dead. SDM: $5342 Rakuten: $181.98
100% Established: BST; Heat; FB market; Kijiji *BST: FS Mens Shoes & Boots: Viberg, Allend Edmonds, Red Wings, misc,*
*Various Szs Vintage: Florsheim Imperial
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
2588 posts
2052 upvotes
Clarington
bubble.tea wrote: ouch.

I can't believe this wasn't a hot deal. What a waste. Just read about this elsewhere and was digging to see if it popped its head in hot deals...sad.

Anyone wanna sell me theirs if they're already tired of it? hehe. Or their bebop?

:(.

Btw., What's the rules like now? This is 1.2Kg so it is definitely fully under the jurisdiction of the rules. Either I'm refusing to process, or I truly don't understand what the rules mean now.
Thanks for bumping a 2 month old thread?
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28752 posts
1370 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
Bawler wrote: Thanks for bumping a 2 month old thread?
Sure am. Fasten your seatbelts, there will be more pertinent revivals.
PayTM$154, dead. SDM: $5342 Rakuten: $181.98
100% Established: BST; Heat; FB market; Kijiji *BST: FS Mens Shoes & Boots: Viberg, Allend Edmonds, Red Wings, misc,*
*Various Szs Vintage: Florsheim Imperial

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)