Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Dudios Earbuds back for $19.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 17th, 2020 11:03 pm
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
vittycent wrote: Can anyone who has used both, compare Dudios vs Soundpeats?
I'd say they're pretty similar, I have both brands in the style that have the arm, like airpods. I like my Dudios a little better than the Soundpeats, for sound. It is richer, and sounds more full. both fit very well, and both hold charge well, and connect easily. the only issue I have run into with my Dudios, is sometimes I have to forget and re-pair them with my phone, as the volume is not as loud. Not sure what happens there.

These are the 2 styles I have.
Soundpeats (https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07VVP ... UTF8&psc=1)
Dudios (https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07TFD ... UTF8&psc=1)

I prefer this style as I find they stay put better. I do have the other style like in the OP, but prefer the arm style. The ear part fits pretty flush as well, they don't stick out.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Apr 4, 2017
258 posts
379 upvotes
Internet
Third Eye wrote: The last $10 Udimi (or something like that) that I purchased from AliExpress were the worst headphones I have ever heard. I would be careful with this kind of thing.

Better to just spend basically the same amount and get these from Amazon.
My main concern is whether I'm buying 42 CAD item for 19 CAD or it's a 10 USD garbage which will cost me 19 CAD.
There was a highly hyped topic about affordable wireless headphones
primecablescom-wireless-bluetooth-earbu ... 9-2302687/
The same headphones were available for around 1 usd from AliExpress, total garbage, died in 2 weeks. But yes, it worked and it was not bad for the podcasts.
Nov 3, 2006
175 posts
101 upvotes
Calgary
Coupon discount has changed to 3$
Oct 10, 2019
536 posts
540 upvotes
prodacc wrote: Stick with wired, lots of pluses:

I'm biased.
And stick to a landline telephone from Bell.

+ doesn't have to be charged
+ can't carry it out of your home and put it in your pocket so you will not be distracted when you are out and about
+ doesn't cause brain cancer
+ good finger exercise when pushing on the buttons to dial a call

I'm biased.
Nov 20, 2017
502 posts
748 upvotes
FrankDracman wrote: And stick to a landline telephone from Bell.

+ doesn't have to be charged
+ can't carry it out of your home and put it in your pocket so you will not be distracted when you are out and about
+ doesn't cause brain cancer
+ good finger exercise when pushing on the buttons to dial a call

I'm biased.
Tad more of a reach, but kinda funny haha...
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2011
2905 posts
2130 upvotes
Parksville, BC
1point8t wrote: Guess I should have created a new thread but I thought the admins would have put the expired thread back into the hot deals.
Since the deal link had changed it would have been up to the OP of that thread to change the links. I thought a new thread was just as effective. Thanks go to you for finding the new link.
Oct 15, 2014
484 posts
1330 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
I got these and wow these are amazing for $20!! The charging and pairing are exactly like my Samsung Earbuds, the quality is so close to them as well. Also free shipping was a +1 as well (arrived the next day ordered at 9pm).
Sep 3, 2018
173 posts
721 upvotes
Make sure you peel off those clear protective stickers on the buds to charge them.
Feb 28, 2012
287 posts
121 upvotes
Toronto, ON
In for a pair when OP posted the deal, though I have already got airpods for summer and Bose qc35 for winter. I feel like a true RFDer - buy now think later...now need to figure out what to do with them lolz
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
1501 posts
651 upvotes
Montreal,QC
does anyone have any connectivity problem?
my left earphone's sound constantly jumps.

audio is sharp when watching videos. no lag. the Soundpeats mentioned had a videolag. but no connectivity issue.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 1, 2013
6493 posts
3282 upvotes
redflagdeals.com
filgr8 wrote:
1. Pairing is pain. Yesterday when i got em had hard time pairing both buds between each other. Pairing to phone is easy as usual. After succeeding last night though it will be easy as open case and take em out. No same problem this morning. Can’t connect between each other. Did it in 10 min. Maybe its me... if it will be same everyday they r going back.
The trick is to remove the left bud from the case before the right earbud. If you remove the right earbud from the case first, it'll pair with the phone/device without the left earbud if you don't take it out of the case in time (putting the earbud in the case disables Bluetooth for that earbud).
¯\_(-.-)_/¯ A wise RFD'er once said, "Buy now, think later."

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Behold!
Nov 1, 2017
7 posts
2 upvotes
dealseaker101 wrote: The trick is to remove the left bud from the case before the right earbud. If you remove the right earbud from the case first, it'll pair with the phone/device without the left earbud if you don't take it out of the case in time (putting the earbud in the case disables Bluetooth for that earbud).
Yes I didn’t had any issues anymore.

I love them.
Apr 18, 2006
406 posts
72 upvotes
What's the best way to tell the battery level with these? My phone always said the Dudios Free Mini is 100%. I think that's because I mostly only ever used the right ear piece. So the left piece stays fully charged. Is there a way to make the right piece tell me how much power it has left?
Dec 31, 2009
170 posts
96 upvotes
Thanks OP ... in for a couple pairs ... hope they do not disappoint (removal of plastic tabs and proper fitment noted) ... jury still out on introducing the extra microwave serving
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2005
6758 posts
1785 upvotes
Montreal
asif9t9 wrote: What's the best way to tell the battery level with these? My phone always said the Dudios Free Mini is 100%. I think that's because I mostly only ever used the right ear piece. So the left piece stays fully charged. Is there a way to make the right piece tell me how much power it has left?
In reality, I try to remember to recharge the case 1 time per week however this is what I found when I stretched the time between charges.

The earbuds have ~3.5 hrs. per charge. My typical workout is about 1.5 hours so when I end my activity I should have 2 hours of spare charge left. That means I should never run out of charge.. When I return the buds to the case, if the case has no charge left, the earbuds won't light up to indicate they're in charging mode. That signals to me that it's time to recharge the case. It's not absolutely 100% foolproof but it comes close.
Phils
Feb 14, 2014
171 posts
24 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Just got these. would not recommend. I hear tons of static even on different phones.
Sep 1, 2006
625 posts
841 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
I've only used them for about 2 hours (listening to Spotify on my OnePlus 6 smartphone) but I am very impressed so far. Sound quality is good, they easily paired, they fit well, and the buds/case are small.

One thing to note is that there's no volume controls on the buds. Luckily I don't tend to adjust the volume much and if I do need to, my phone is within reach.

Also, I don't think I've seen any nicer looking wireless earbuds. They are small and they don't stick out much (at least not in my ears).
Nov 5, 2012
675 posts
395 upvotes
Toronto
Has anyone compared this with the Sol Republic Amps Air? If there's not much difference in sound, I'll give this a try.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)