Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

amazon.ca - earthflight $23.49

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 2nd, 2014 5:44 pm
Tags:
Jan 29, 2008
144 posts
48 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] amazon.ca - earthflight $23.49

HOT!

been waiting for this to come down for a while now.. didnt bite when it was released at $29.99. then it went up to $39.99 until now.

BBC Earth's Earthflight is about flying creatures on our planet, not too different from frozen planet/africa/planet earth.

you can try to PM at BB/FS which is still $39.99. but they might argue to charge you shipping.. so i just bought toilet cleaner to get free shipping at $25..
3 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
6912 posts
7487 upvotes
BC
Thanks, wasn't aware of this one up until now. Was looking at other BBC documentaries I could add to my collection and noticed "Blue Planet" is the same price. Not sure how low it's been historically, but it is currently $10 less than amazon.com ($33.27) so I bit.

http://www.amazon.ca/Blue-Planet-Seas-L ... lue+planet
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2004
1559 posts
23 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks, bought the frozen planet as well, around 14 bucks. As for blue planet, the reviews are not good for the "BLU-RAY" version, so bought the special edition 5 disk DVD version.
If "humans" are capable of the level of advancement that we have made in the last 5000 years, why is it considered normal that the other 395,000 years of human habitation has almost no technological advancement? **************USA: The land of the armed, Home of the scared******************
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
6912 posts
7487 upvotes
BC
prying eyes wrote: As for blue planet, the reviews are not good for the "BLU-RAY" version, so bought the special edition 5 disk DVD version.
Good catch. Do you know what does the 5-disc DVD version have added that the blu-ray version does not?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)