Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Essential Oil Diffuser - Lowest Amazon Price + extra $12 off (YMMV?)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 14th, 2018 11:07 am
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2003
1430 posts
421 upvotes
Ottawa
CooperMania wrote: Yes this is the one: https://www.amazon.ca/VicTsing-Generati ... l+diffuser

I also have it in full mist and got condensation. See pic here for when I started noticing it after running for an hour: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r0inm11jc1kdv ... 7.jpg?dl=0
Oh...ic. Nopes, none of that. God knows if mine does NOT produce enough mist, or yours makes too much...what can we expect in this price range.
All I can say I put it at max, runs about 7-8 hrs before it shuts off - I use filtered water and Eucalyptus oil drops (from VicTsing as well). Not too bad so far, but I doubt it will last the full warranty period :)

OrangeBerry wrote: You know, I heard if you clean your home regularly you don't need to mask any amwll and keeps the smell natural. Don't all these scents cause cancer anyways.
Never crossed my mind...clean the house? Is this something new invented lately? Is there an app for that?
To be or not to be...where is the question?
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2003
1334 posts
978 upvotes
Ottawa
OrangeBerry wrote: You know, I heard if you clean your home regularly you don't need to mask any amwll and keeps the smell natural. Don't all these scents cause cancer anyways.
This is RFD... if you are going to drop a snarky "you should just clean your house" comment, at least post a good housekeeper deal. :)
Mar 23, 2006
146 posts
210 upvotes
New Brunswick
Chemical scents would most probably cause cancer. As far as i know, real pure essential oils have health benefits.
May 8, 2016
294 posts
328 upvotes
its all cancer causing chemicals, regardless. there's scam pyramid schemes like doterra. look up popcorn lung. if you insist on poisoning yourself, at least make sure you dont expose any kids to it.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2017
2612 posts
2703 upvotes
Thanks OP, grabbed one. Anyone know if it comes with any starter oils? If not, any deals on oils? Is it necessary, can I just use it without? (Primarily interested in the sound, the look, and the overall zen aura)
First oil diffuser here
Mar 23, 2006
146 posts
210 upvotes
New Brunswick
Katsiki wrote: its all cancer causing chemicals, regardless. there's scam pyramid schemes like doterra. look up popcorn lung. if you insist on poisoning yourself, at least make sure you dont expose any kids to it.
Are you saying 100% pure oils are cancer causing chemicals?
Do you have a source for this?
Deal Fanatic
May 13, 2005
5148 posts
5848 upvotes
Montreal
CooperMania wrote: I also bought this one which arrived today, but I found it doesn't work that well. There are condensation around the top of the diffuser and also around the table it is sitting on. Going to do a bit more testing tonight with only filling it half full rather than max and if I still see the same result, I will end up returning this.
Are you seeing the same problem on your side as well?

https://www.amazon.ca/VicTsing-Generati ... 410&sr=1-7
CooperMania wrote: Yes this is the one: https://www.amazon.ca/VicTsing-Generati ... l+diffuser

I also have it in full mist and got condensation. See pic here for when I started noticing it after running for an hour: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r0inm11jc1kdv ... 7.jpg?dl=0
Same here and I already returned it
amazon-ca-essential-oil-diffuser-27-99- ... #p28733991

You could try the New Generation model (I will probably receive it tomorrow for testing) or try the 400ml model which works OK.
amazon-ca-essential-oil-diffuser-27-99- ... #p28708851
May 8, 2016
294 posts
328 upvotes
jasonb22 wrote: Are you saying 100% pure oils are cancer causing chemicals?
Do you have a source for this?
Nope, I'm not some scientist, but I don't trust this any more than snake oil. Just like vapour machines, who the heck knows what goes into your lungs. If butter causes cancer, then what does this sudden new fad pyramid scheme do to you?
Nov 12, 2012
143 posts
140 upvotes
BINBROOK
FYI,

I returned mine. The plug for the power was on the bottom of the diffuser which is annoying. Also, it never shut off when it was out of water, which is kind of scary.
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2017
1155 posts
288 upvotes
hob2008 wrote: Also, it never shut off when it was out of water, which is kind of scary.
As far as I know, none of them do that. I always make sure enough I have enough water in my nebulizer.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24232 posts
43262 upvotes
ONTARIO
BritishColumbian wrote: As far as I know, none of them do that. I always make sure enough I have enough water in my nebulizer.
Both the ones I own (etekcity and versiontech) turn off automatically when it runs out of water. It will make a double beep sound and shut down.
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15719 posts
7445 upvotes
Toronto, ON
BritishColumbian wrote: As far as I know, none of them do that. I always make sure enough I have enough water in my nebulizer.
hob2008 wrote: FYI,

I returned mine. The plug for the power was on the bottom of the diffuser which is annoying. Also, it never shut off when it was out of water, which is kind of scary.
The product description (photo) says it should auto shut off when the water runs out. So if it doesn't you should get VicTsing to send you another one.
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2004
1215 posts
328 upvotes
Whitby, ON
Got mine last week. Question, does everyone's unit make a buzzing sound, as it's running? Kinda annoying, I would have thought they would be more silent. Debating returning it....though the wife doesn't seem bothered, and she loves how well the thing can stink out house up of lemons, in no time.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24232 posts
43262 upvotes
ONTARIO
WiseOx wrote: Got mine last week. Question, does everyone's unit make a buzzing sound, as it's running? Kinda annoying, I would have thought they would be more silent. Debating returning it....though the wife doesn't seem bothered, and she loves how well the thing can stink out house up of lemons, in no time.
I dont own the one this thread was posted about, but none of mine make buzzing noises. The only noises you really hear is the water sort of bubbling around. They shouldn't be buzzing.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2003
1334 posts
978 upvotes
Ottawa
Katsiki wrote: Nope, I'm not some scientist, but I don't trust this any more than snake oil. Just like vapour machines, who the heck knows what goes into your lungs. If butter causes cancer, then what does this sudden new fad pyramid scheme do to you?
Great idea, I'm going to add a little butter to mine with some cinnamon essential oil, to see if I can simulate French toast.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2003
1334 posts
978 upvotes
Ottawa
hob2008 wrote: FYI,

I have to say, I also thought that was a strange spot for the power plug, but I didn't have an issue threading the wire between the bottom feet (i.e.: it doesn't wobble on the power cord). I haven't run the thing dry yet, but as others have mentioned, it is designed to shut off when out of water. If yours didn't, maybe you got a dud.
Nov 12, 2012
143 posts
140 upvotes
BINBROOK
Katsiki wrote: Nope, I'm not some scientist, but I don't trust this any more than snake oil. Just like vapour machines, who the heck knows what goes into your lungs. If butter causes cancer, then what does this sudden new fad pyramid scheme do to you?
Considering you can drink most of the oils, I highly doubt they are toxic.
Nov 12, 2012
143 posts
140 upvotes
BINBROOK
deeznuts wrote: I have to say, I also thought that was a strange spot for the power plug, but I didn't have an issue threading the wire between the bottom feet (i.e.: it doesn't wobble on the power cord). I haven't run the thing dry yet, but as others have mentioned, it is designed to shut off when out of water. If yours didn't, maybe you got a dud.
I actually ended up keeping it. So the light stays on after the 6 hours of diffusing, the other ones I had shut off completely, but its no big deal. Its actually a very good unit.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)