Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Essential Phone Case, TPU Bumper Shock Absorption Cover for Essential Phone $13.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 19th, 2017 3:17 am
Apr 9, 2009
543 posts
641 upvotes
Calgary

[Amazon.ca] Essential Phone Case, TPU Bumper Shock Absorption Cover for Essential Phone $13.99

I know there are not alot of options available for Essential phone cases. But if you're paranoid like me about dropping your phone, this is a good price point until something better arrives.

There is a $3.00 coupon that can be added to your order. Looks like no tax as well.

DON'T FORGET TO ADD COUPON TO ORFER. while available
5 replies
Feb 11, 2015
197 posts
248 upvotes
If you check camel*3 this case was $14.99 before, I feel like they are raising up the price to $16.99 and giving a coupon for $3 for a limited time so that it seems as though $16.99 was the original price. (So they can raise the price $2 without any problems rather than straight up raise the price $2)

Not saying anything negative about the case though since I see a lot of people who use the essential phone recommending this case.
Public mobile $15 + Fido $15 Tablet plan
Zoomer: $36, 4gb data
Sep 30, 2013
319 posts
278 upvotes
NF
I have this case. It is a good fit and looks alright as well. The case is pure black, the grey colour in the picture is a light reflection.
Banned
Jul 25, 2017
1068 posts
425 upvotes
Where is the code for the $3 coupon?
Apr 9, 2009
543 posts
641 upvotes
Calgary
Looks like coupon is gone now. Moving to expired

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)