Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Etekcity Essential Oil Diffuser Cool Mist Humidifier $16.99

Jul 20, 2009
317 posts
40 upvotes
Ottawa
hoan86 wrote:
Jul 7th, 2017 8:28 pm
I find NOW essential oils the best price for value.
amazon stocks pretty good selection. pricing wise its generally less than $5/30ml or 1oz.
https://www.amazon.com/3-Pack-Variety-N ... B00X4PE3H4

But I've never compared it against something like sage brand, but I can't imagine something labelled as essential oil is significantly better or worse than aromatherapy essential oil.

Also Thanks OP! just bought one. I was looking at buying one for months now, I just couldn't justify the prices when I've already got heat diffusers which I find are better at spreading scent,
I dont think it ships to Canada. Do you guys know where I can purchase Essential Oil for good price?

Regards

LT
Jul 7, 2013
828 posts
357 upvotes
North York
anzvietboy wrote:
Jul 8th, 2017 11:19 pm
I dont think it ships to Canada. Do you guys know where I can purchase Essential Oil for good price?

Regards

LT
Not sure if this is the best price but body shop has essential oils for 6 dollars each. Bought 3 get 3 more free. Shame no lavender. But the linen smelled amazing. Great diffuser
Deal Addict
May 5, 2008
4091 posts
1004 upvotes
Winnipeg
anzvietboy wrote:
Jul 8th, 2017 11:19 pm

Regards

LT
Dollar tree
Dec 20, 2010
272 posts
74 upvotes
Toronto
So I received mine yesterday... and it was dead on arrival. Followed the instructions in the manual to a T. Just wouldn't power up. Not a happy camper.
Gullible? Click here to find out!
Dec 23, 2007
602 posts
54 upvotes
Winnipeg
Thanks just bought one, never had one before, but worth a shot for the price
Deal Guru
Jan 17, 2009
14518 posts
18045 upvotes
ONTARIO
Mansech wrote:
Jul 7th, 2017 6:02 pm
Got mine today. I bought mainly for the aroma aspect and it seems to work fine.

Interesting thing I got in my package was a small card advertising to become a member/Etekcitizen and you'll receive free product every month if you review it. They probably expect positive reviews if you would like to continue to receive free stuff so that would explain the high rating.
That's just old stock. Etekcitizen doesn't exist anymore. Not since Amazon put a stop to incentivized reviews. A lot of these type of products have tons of positive reviews because the people received them for free. That's what someone was talking about on the first page of this thread. There's tons of fake reviews.

That said, I own numerous etekcity products (yes, that I got for free), and I actually quite like them and they work great. I can't speak for this diffuser though.
Jul 7, 2013
828 posts
357 upvotes
North York
Got the Diffuser and it works perfectly! The extra lamp is nice and makes me regret spending 40+ for the led lamp from aukey. Great quality for less than 20 bucks jmo
Apr 1, 2015
147 posts
34 upvotes
Oakville
just got mine. works fine. its similar to an imayzen diffuser i got several months ago off aliexpress, so likely the same manufacturer. overall great deal
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2002
3808 posts
636 upvotes
Vancouver
buy the oils at Winners!
Deal Addict
May 16, 2005
2168 posts
309 upvotes
Haven't used oils yet. Does this work as stand alone light without liuud being misted? Can't turn on light consistently...is mine defective?
May 12, 2017
148 posts
76 upvotes
Will the light always be on when turned on? Would be annoying to me while trying to sleep.
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
10092 posts
2989 upvotes
Toronto, ON
ciao wrote:
Jul 9th, 2017 11:06 pm
Haven't used oils yet. Does this work as stand alone light without liuud being misted? Can't turn on light consistently...is mine defective?
When you say your light doesn't turn on consistently, do you mean it won't come on when you press the light button? If so, then yes I think it's defective. The light should definitely turn on to the default which is a slow cycling of all the various colours. Then with each press, it will cycle through each colour and stay on that colour.
carter500500 wrote:
Jul 9th, 2017 11:10 pm
Will the light always be on when turned on? Would be annoying to me while trying to sleep.
I believe you can turn on the diffuser without the light.