[Amazon Canada] (EXPIRED) Baby Brezza One Step Sterilizer Dryer 4-in-1 $78.39

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 16th, 2019 8:10 am
[OP]
Nov 7, 2016
14 posts
21 upvotes

[Amazon Canada] (EXPIRED) Baby Brezza One Step Sterilizer Dryer 4-in-1 $78.39

Great Sterilizer and dryer for baby bottles and accessories. I have used it and it is great! Clean and drys in 45 minutes instead of waiting for hours! I bought my at $100 but now is even cheaper! Lowest price ever on Amazon Prime as per Keepa

Edit 1: Deal now EXPIRED was $78.39, now $99.99
Last edited by DoodleMoodle on Mar 13th, 2019 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
65 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2003
1644 posts
82 upvotes
Toronto
Never heard of this one before, is this any good? Will it fit all types of bottles?
MechanicalMan64
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2014
1093 posts
239 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Amazing deal!! Thanks! Just in time too!
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
4404 posts
1322 upvotes
Winnipeg
Or wash in sink, boil/steam in a pot of water and let dry on rack. Save yourself $75

Also, bottles warmers... use kettle and large mug.
Mar 14, 2008
496 posts
109 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP, going to give this a try.
Jan 31, 2018
381 posts
627 upvotes
Winnipeg
canuckcolehead wrote:
Mar 10th, 2019 9:46 pm
Or wash in sink, boil/steam in a pot of water and let dry on rack. Save yourself $75
That assumes that your time is worthless. Cripes, at a bare minimum, grab a microwave steriliser.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
4404 posts
1322 upvotes
Winnipeg
OneAndTrueHeir wrote:
Mar 10th, 2019 10:20 pm
That assumes that your time is worthless. Cripes, at a bare minimum, grab a microwave steriliser.
Another appliance marketed to people to think they need this is the point.

You still have to wash the bottles before putting them in this device. So you’re saving a minute a day, and counter space, plastic/electronic waste.
Nov 16, 2018
320 posts
682 upvotes
Anyone who buys this it has a seriously bad plastic smell so i returned
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2010
2199 posts
166 upvotes
Mississauga
To tell you the truth....
You still need to wash your bottle like other ppl said and you only save time by not waiting for water to boil
Usually while waiting for water to boil, I just do something else and come back and time for 5 min and do something else and come back....
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
4186 posts
1456 upvotes
Vulcan, AB
Everybody knows that people with infants have nothing but tile on their hands. So, skip buying this and just do it all by hand! While you’re at it, might as well make your own soap to wash the bottles with and hand-make your bottles from the special polymer you mix up in your own back yard.

...or you could have some respect for the people who are trying to make the most of the precious few moments a day they have, where they’d rather their chores be quick and done with.

All that said, I wonder if this thing is a pain to clean like their formula machine. I could see it getting pretty hunker up with mineral deposits. Weekly vinegar bath?
Nov 28, 2016
485 posts
194 upvotes
How is this compare to the philips?
Lurking on RFD for years. Finally decided to make an account...😂
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2007
6083 posts
248 upvotes
Russell wrote:
Mar 10th, 2019 11:42 pm
Everybody knows that people with infants have nothing but tile on their hands. So, skip buying this and just do it all by hand! While you’re at it, might as well make your own soap to wash the bottles with and hand-make your bottles from the special polymer you mix up in your own back yard.

...or you could have some respect for the people who are trying to make the most of the precious few moments a day they have, where they’d rather their chores be quick and done with.

All that said, I wonder if this thing is a pain to clean like their formula machine. I could see it getting pretty hunker up with mineral deposits. Weekly vinegar bath?
My wife loves this. Using only distilled water and doing the vinegar wash once every few weeks, still loves brand new.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2007
6083 posts
248 upvotes
dealyou wrote:
Mar 11th, 2019 1:05 am
How is this compare to the philips?
This machine also dries the bottles which is a huge plus.
Jan 31, 2018
381 posts
627 upvotes
Winnipeg
killer007 wrote:
Mar 10th, 2019 11:11 pm
To tell you the truth....
You still need to wash your bottle like other ppl said and you only save time by not waiting for water to boil
Usually while waiting for water to boil, I just do something else and come back and time for 5 min and do something else and come back....
Seriously, microwave steriliser. FAR easier than boiling, uses less electricity.

https://www.amazon.ca/s?k=microwave+sterilizer
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2003
5154 posts
1037 upvotes
Mississauga
i just handwash with hot water.... dunno why you need these fancy machines...i don't even use boiling water... does it matter..